Maryland Rock Raiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maryland Rock Raiders Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jeff Daniel's Jeeps - Haiti Fund

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Devil Dog
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
The Devil Dog

Male Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Jeff Daniel's Jeeps - Haiti Fund Empty
PostSubject: Jeff Daniel's Jeeps - Haiti Fund   Jeff Daniel's Jeeps - Haiti Fund EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:45 pm

Dear Fellow Rock Raiders,

There is time to work, time to play and then there is time to give, I would like to see what support we can muster in this relief effort that Jeff Daniels has supported for 10 years. I personally lived in Haiti for 16 months, and am devistated by this earthquake. This country was already ripped of natural resources, forestry and is quickly becoming a desert like landscape. The Haitian people are a loving, hard worker and in much need of our assistance in anyway we can give it. I am cleaning my closet of any stuff that is good, clean, and still can be used by others with pride, shoes, and whatever else I can find. What can you give? We as a club we can make a huge donation, let it be so. I think we can spare soem stuff that is just lying around, just make sure you clean it, fold it and identify the size of the item.

If no one wants to take the charge in directing this effort then I will. It will take some collective work from us all.

The Haiti earthquake relief program
Back to top Go down
http://www.ticothedevildog.com/

Jeff Daniel's Jeeps - Haiti Fund
Page 1 of 1