Maryland Rock Raiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maryland Rock Raiders Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lets do something fun and for a good cause

Go down 
+10
FallstonYJ
XJXtian
Grateful Red
antagonist84cj7
meangreen
JKNurse79
Screwfly
mdcj7
JEEPERX
UpnOver
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CamoK5
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
CamoK5

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Lets do something fun and for a good cause - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets do something fun and for a good cause   Lets do something fun and for a good cause - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 9:10 pm

I don't think MEANGREEN is actually talking about a tractor per say but is refering to his semi tractor.
Back to top Go down
meangreen

meangreen

Male Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Lets do something fun and for a good cause   Lets do something fun and for a good cause - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 10:31 pm

CamoK5 wrote:
I don't think MEANGREEN is actually talking about a tractor per say but is refering to his semi tractor.

thank you,

Yea my truck is a 6x6 semi on a set of 53's. I just call it a tractor and you guys will see why whe you see it on the trails!
Back to top Go down
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

Male Number of posts : 993
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Lets do something fun and for a good cause   Lets do something fun and for a good cause - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 10:35 pm

Thats funny... I was just reading the Rausch forum and didnt even think about his rig...

We know what happens when we assume.......... lol!
Back to top Go down
https://marylandrockraiders.forumotion.com
BrittonOffRoad

BrittonOffRoad

Male Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Lets do something fun and for a good cause   Lets do something fun and for a good cause - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 4:02 am

I know Matt is going to stay in a hotel, but who all is going to plan on camping out at the park that weekend?
Back to top Go down
CamoK5
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
CamoK5

Number of posts : 284

PostSubject: Re: Lets do something fun and for a good cause   Lets do something fun and for a good cause - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:15 pm

Camp Comfort here also ...................... cheers
Back to top Go down
Screwfly

Screwfly

Male Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Lets do something fun and for a good cause   Lets do something fun and for a good cause - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 10:56 pm

Not sure if I could swing the extra expense of the hotel room if I do stay for Sunday. May have to dig out the tent and sleeping bag.
Back to top Go down
meangreen

meangreen

Male Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Lets do something fun and for a good cause   Lets do something fun and for a good cause - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 11:45 pm

Ill be camping out, Dont know if my oldlady will be coming out. If she does then its a hotel for us blah
Back to top Go down
mdcj7
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
mdcj7

Male Number of posts : 481

PostSubject: Re: Lets do something fun and for a good cause   Lets do something fun and for a good cause - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 11:46 pm

I'll be camping at the Comfort inn
Back to top Go down
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

PostSubject: Re: Lets do something fun and for a good cause   Lets do something fun and for a good cause - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 12:10 am

Wendel said he was probably coming.. You are nuts to sleep outside when you two can split a room for like $35 a piece..

There is no way I am gonna sleep in the cold in a tent...... Oh yeah, I dont sleep in a tent even if its warm.. lol!

deadhorse deadhorse deadhorse these are for the comments to come.. Im used to it Sleep
Back to top Go down
XJXtian

XJXtian

Female Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Lets do something fun and for a good cause   Lets do something fun and for a good cause - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 9:49 am

Well, you beat me to it when you admitted to not sleeping in one when it's warm! Now it's no fun.

We (A/O) have a run the weekend before the 6th to raise money for a local missionary and our club run is the weekend of the 13/14. BUT we have several people who are looking forward to going to help out on the 6th and will be there. I am not positive about Chris and I seeing as we have to make the other two runs also. Like I said, we may try to make the 6th/7th our club run instead of the 13th/14th. If so, we'll be there. I am a camper but not in this crap. It's way too cold....so unless it warms up significantly, we'll be at the Comfort Inn!
Back to top Go down
http://www.alphaomegaoffroad.com
JAKELC15

JAKELC15

Male Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Lets do something fun and for a good cause   Lets do something fun and for a good cause - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 11:35 am

Looking forward to meeting you guys at RC. I'll be there friday - sun. Camping out. The wife and son are staying home for this one.

Last edited by JAKELC15 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong days!)
Back to top Go down
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

PostSubject: Re: Lets do something fun and for a good cause   Lets do something fun and for a good cause - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 10:59 pm

Dont forget to make your hotel reservations... We called and got mine today...

Tina has class on Saturday and is coming up that afternoon. If any of the females want to come up for Sunday wheeling and not have to hang around on Saturday they are welcome to ride up with her..
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
The Devil Dog

Male Number of posts : 246

PostSubject: Re: Lets do something fun and for a good cause   Lets do something fun and for a good cause - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:49 pm

Well it looks like you have a great crew put together for the trail cutting and just as nice for the trail ride too. I will be envious because as you know my rig is down again, similar issues as early last year. I just can’t win. The old body is having issues too. But what’s new…

This event is good for the club; it will instill camaraderie among the club members and get back to our roots of what this club is all about, helping each other when help is needed. Should I be so lucky and lady luck be with me, and Da man up there bless me, I will see you there, if not I will be there spiritually, while I soak for not ridding. Lets do something fun and for a good cause - Page 2 37263

Have fun everyone, play nice, be nice and get back home safe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ticothedevildog.com/
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

PostSubject: Re: Lets do something fun and for a good cause   Lets do something fun and for a good cause - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 9:34 pm

Whats wrong with it
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
The Devil Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lets do something fun and for a good cause   Lets do something fun and for a good cause - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 11:27 am

Last week going from work to the house, I began having a winding sound coming from the transmission again or the trasfer case, don't lnow which yet. But the more I drove it, the higher the pitch got. I would have to take apart the transfeer case again, and see, if it's not that, then a newer transmission may be in order. The sad thing is, I haven't gone off road since my last major repairs (February 09), I mean not even a bump!

Until this cold season wears down, I have to wait, get a shop where I can work on it or have it done. We will see.
Back to top Go down
mdcj7
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
mdcj7

Male Number of posts : 481

PostSubject: Re: Lets do something fun and for a good cause   Lets do something fun and for a good cause - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:09 pm

The Devil Dog wrote:
I began having a winding sound coming from the transmission again or the trasfer case, But the more I drove it, the higher the pitch got.

Tico it sound like you have one of those Girlly jeeps it wines and the more you drive the louder it gets. You should have gotten a man's Jeep they do not wine at all and you can drive them all you want. lol!

Last edited by mdcj7 on Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
The Devil Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lets do something fun and for a good cause   Lets do something fun and for a good cause - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:29 pm

Hey, this is a mans Jeep. It just happens to get broken more times than what I care to remember.
Lets do something fun and for a good cause - Page 2 Fisher-price-barbie-jammin-jeep-4
If I fit in one of these, I would play with it too. hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Screwfly

Screwfly

Male Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Lets do something fun and for a good cause   Lets do something fun and for a good cause - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 11:49 pm

Can I get the info for the hotel?
I'll have a co-worker with me as well.
Back to top Go down
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

PostSubject: Re: Lets do something fun and for a good cause   Lets do something fun and for a good cause - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 12:39 am

Talk to Mel if she is available.. Let them know you are with MRR and wheeling Rausch Creek.

570-345-8031

$60.50 for a King or two fulls.

Plenty of rooms still available.. Just now reserved another room.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets do something fun and for a good cause   Lets do something fun and for a good cause - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets do something fun and for a good cause
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2