Maryland Rock Raiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maryland Rock Raiders Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

May 7th at rausch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

Male Number of posts : 993
Registration date : 2009-02-01

May 7th at rausch Empty
PostSubject: May 7th at rausch   May 7th at rausch EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:17 pm

The big dogs are coming to the park..

The current King of the Hammers is planning on attending the RCQ at Rausch on May 7th..

If you dont know the KOH is the biggest and baddest Offroading race in the world.. I swore I was not gonna miss it this year in California and then I ended up in ICU with the H1 and my plans fell thru..

One of the qualifier's is held at Rausch and this past year the East Coast got its respect back when serious wheelers came from all over the country and saw that we play big on the East coast also..

We need to get a group together and make it this year..

It would be cool to be volunteers as a club...

Here is a post started by Loren who is the KOH King of 2010.... Some of the biggest rockcrawlers of the world are already commenting on Rausch, Oneals and how the East wheels..

Check it out

http://pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=867034

Lloyd... yes its two weekends in a row with RcRocs...I know...... we can do it!!!!!!!! it will be well worth it.
Back to top Go down
https://marylandrockraiders.forumotion.com
natedogg_66

natedogg_66

Male Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-02-03

May 7th at rausch Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 7th at rausch   May 7th at rausch EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 2:14 am

As long as drill weekend isn't that weekend. I am all for the helping out for this.
Back to top Go down

May 7th at rausch
Page 1 of 1