Maryland Rock Raiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maryland Rock Raiders Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

October Rausch Run

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
antagonist84cj7

antagonist84cj7

Male Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-12-16

October Rausch Run Empty
PostSubject: October Rausch Run   October Rausch Run EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 8:20 pm

Just putting out a couple feelers if anyone is interested. October 14 - 16 I'm going to try to head up to Rausch Creek with a friend of mine who has never been on the trail before. It will probably just be a weekend of exploring all of the greens, and getting a feel for things. Just a heads up...
Back to top Go down
mdcj7
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
mdcj7

Male Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-02-03

October Rausch Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: October Rausch Run   October Rausch Run EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:18 pm

I should be able to make this.
Back to top Go down
antagonist84cj7

antagonist84cj7

October Rausch Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: October Rausch Run   October Rausch Run EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:32 pm

I was going to shoot for September, but it looks like I won't have any weekends off in September...
Back to top Go down
JKNurse79

JKNurse79

Female Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2009-04-01

October Rausch Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: October Rausch Run   October Rausch Run EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 4:35 pm

I am in. I am not on call and it is not OC cruise week. Not sure if I will have the drive shaft done yet, but if not I will just ride passanger since Dad is going Very Happy
Back to top Go down
meangreen

meangreen

Male Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2010-01-07

October Rausch Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: October Rausch Run   October Rausch Run EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:14 am

antagonist84cj7 wrote:
Just putting out a couple feelers if anyone is interested. October 14 - 16 I'm going to try to head up to Rausch Creek with a friend of mine who has never been on the trail before. It will probably just be a weekend of exploring all of the greens, and getting a feel for things. Just a heads up...

Help me get the c10 done and I'll go :) I'll ask my brother, he might want to take his jeep and I might take his M1009.
Back to top Go down
antagonist84cj7

antagonist84cj7

October Rausch Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: October Rausch Run   October Rausch Run EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 6:40 am

meangreen wrote:
antagonist84cj7 wrote:

Help me get the c10 done and I'll go :) I'll ask my brother, he might want to take his jeep and I might take his M1009.

That'd be cool! How would you get it up there?
Back to top Go down
meangreen

meangreen

October Rausch Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: October Rausch Run   October Rausch Run EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 12:33 am

antagonist84cj7 wrote:
meangreen wrote:
antagonist84cj7 wrote:

That'd be cool! How would you get it up there?

waiting on the paperwork for my surplus Chnook helio Very Happy

My brother might not be able to go but I got the green light to take his m1009. The fall SS rally is the 20-23 of Oct, I might not go to that or to Ga, just run with you guys at the beginning of the month. It's getting boring up there with all the big trucks, Ive greased up the truck and slid it through every trail up there, at least twice. I'll see as the time grows closer, but I know the C10 wont be done, unless some ass hole helps. (and my parts actually show up)
Back to top Go down
antagonist84cj7

antagonist84cj7

October Rausch Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: October Rausch Run   October Rausch Run EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:44 am

I'm one sunny day off away from being ready to go. If anyone feels like giving me a hand *cough* Matt *cough* I'll be ready that much faster! lol!
Back to top Go down
meangreen

meangreen

October Rausch Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: October Rausch Run   October Rausch Run EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 12:43 am

Phone works both ways asshole Very Happy
Back to top Go down
crazyjimmy
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
crazyjimmy

Male Number of posts : 318

October Rausch Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: October Rausch Run   October Rausch Run EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:23 am

Sorry
I wont be able to make it guys
Back to top Go down
mdcj7
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
mdcj7

October Rausch Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: October Rausch Run   October Rausch Run EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 9:09 pm

Got about an hour of work to be done on the jeep and it will be ready for this run. Stacey and I will be there Sat & Sun. Who else is running and where do you want to meet. I would say I will meet people at Rausch parking lot 8:30 9:00 Sat morning. post up an let me know who is going. I will be staying at the Hampton inn Sat night no room at the comfort Inn.
Back to top Go down
antagonist84cj7

antagonist84cj7

October Rausch Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: October Rausch Run   October Rausch Run EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 9:56 pm

I will be going with Husky John. I'll have the 5 (fingers crossed), and he'll have his. Currently I have a spotter, and John is flying solo. I think Matt is still on the fence, but me and John are planning on meeting at the park around 8-9 and camping out, so if all goes well we'll just see you at the park.
Back to top Go down
mdcj7
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
mdcj7

October Rausch Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: October Rausch Run   October Rausch Run EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:05 pm

jeep is ready but the brakes still suck
Back to top Go down
antagonist84cj7

antagonist84cj7

October Rausch Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: October Rausch Run   October Rausch Run EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:58 am

The CJ5 is all buttoned up! Now if only I had trailer tags... scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

October Rausch Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: October Rausch Run   October Rausch Run Empty

Back to top Go down

October Rausch Run
Page 1 of 1