Maryland Rock Raiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maryland Rock Raiders Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What did you do this holiday weekend

Go down 
+5
FallstonYJ
Grateful Red
mdcj7
natedogg_66
UpnOver
9 posters
AuthorMessage
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

Male Number of posts : 993
Registration date : 2009-02-01

What did you do this holiday weekend Empty
PostSubject: What did you do this holiday weekend   What did you do this holiday weekend EmptySun May 24, 2009 5:05 pm

Even though I had to work Saturday and then again Monday we did get alot of yard work done. I even found some time to give the Orange Crush some loving. He has treated me very well lately so I gave him some fresh 5w30 juice and alittle Teflon wax for the skin.

What did you do this holiday weekend Dsc01110

What did you do this holiday weekend Dsc01111

What did you do this holiday weekend Dsc01112
Back to top Go down
https://marylandrockraiders.forumotion.com
natedogg_66

natedogg_66

Male Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: What did you do this holiday weekend   What did you do this holiday weekend EmptySun May 24, 2009 6:09 pm

Is Crush street legal or just trail ready?
Back to top Go down
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

PostSubject: Re: What did you do this holiday weekend   What did you do this holiday weekend EmptySun May 24, 2009 8:24 pm

natedogg_66 wrote:
Is Crush street legal or just trail ready?

Right now he is trail ready. I planned to tag it but I had to make myself spend some money around the house before I spend any more on the jeep. Plus add some to the savings.. I went alittle crazy the last two months on the jeep. Twisted Evil

I dont think I will get messed with much even with the 38.5's due to the low center of gravity. Everyone is taller than the Orange Crush.... He is a sleeper of the offroad..... Laughing
Back to top Go down
natedogg_66

natedogg_66

Male Number of posts : 232

PostSubject: Re: What did you do this holiday weekend   What did you do this holiday weekend EmptySun May 24, 2009 8:28 pm

I hear ya. I have a wish list for the jeep. It took almost 2 and a half months to refi my house. I have my final insp set up for tues. hopefully I can get through this time. I am hoping to have a cook out real soon.
Back to top Go down
mdcj7
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
mdcj7

Male Number of posts : 481

PostSubject: Re: What did you do this holiday weekend   What did you do this holiday weekend EmptySun May 24, 2009 9:09 pm

went to my daughters for a cook out and got some pictures of my Jeep Family

What did you do this holiday weekend Jf1
What did you do this holiday weekend Jf2

Got all the jeeps together but one my CJ
Back to top Go down
Grateful Red
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
Grateful Red

Male Number of posts : 112

PostSubject: Re: What did you do this holiday weekend   What did you do this holiday weekend EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:03 am

Got some more wrenching done on ol' Red.....oil and diff fluids were changed, new plugs....still in the process of taking the long arms off to replace the bushings...and the list goes on and on and on and on......

I have put her through the ringer and she has treated me well, but now she needs a lot of TLC...

Tomorrow is the "honey do list" for MaGerk's.....I will be there all day fixin stuff....good day to get stuff done since the resturant is closed for the day....then hopefully some beers afterwards
!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://lloyder05.blogspot.com/
Grateful Red
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
Grateful Red

PostSubject: Re: What did you do this holiday weekend   What did you do this holiday weekend EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:06 am

That Orange thing is too shiny and pretty.....looks to me like it needs some good trail rash Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
FallstonYJ

FallstonYJ

Male Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: What did you do this holiday weekend   What did you do this holiday weekend EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:49 pm

Isn't that ORANGE thing PURDY!!!
Back to top Go down
JEEPERX

JEEPERX

Male Number of posts : 229

PostSubject: Re: What did you do this holiday weekend   What did you do this holiday weekend EmptyMon May 25, 2009 4:04 pm

Jeep will get some love next weekend. I fixed some stuff on the Dodge and helped my Dad put up 27 sections of fence.
Back to top Go down
http://www.alphaomegaoffroad.com
CamoK5
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
CamoK5

Number of posts : 284

PostSubject: Re: What did you do this holiday weekend   What did you do this holiday weekend EmptyMon May 25, 2009 7:22 pm

Went camping with family and friends, My oldest came down from Wyo Tech for the weekend. We had a very nice relaxing weekend. BTW, my camping is in a 36' fifth wheel.
Back to top Go down
ffhill61

ffhill61

Male Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: What did you do this holiday weekend   What did you do this holiday weekend EmptyMon May 25, 2009 7:49 pm

"A clean jeep is a sign of a sick mind".
Back to top Go down
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

PostSubject: Re: What did you do this holiday weekend   What did you do this holiday weekend EmptyMon May 25, 2009 8:06 pm

Just remember this CLEAN PURDY ORANGE Jeep AINT AFRAID!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

Sick Mind.... Yes thats for sure!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tom95YJ

Tom95YJ

Male Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-04-22

PostSubject: Re: What did you do this holiday weekend   What did you do this holiday weekend EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:13 pm

I had a fairly eventful weekend.

Friday : I had washed/ waxed the YJ, Walked to my friend Erin's Graduation party around 6pm stayed there till like 4am and walked home since it was only 2 blocks from home .

Saturday : I had went to my friends Home coming party from Iraq , Got to play fire fighter when some moron decided to add gas to the fire, the gas can caught on fire along with the yard when they threw the gas can........

Sunday : I had went the a Cookout at my Fathers drank too much passed out on the hammock and was nearly eaten alive by mosquitoes

Today: I got caught in a thunderstorm without the top and doors on the YJ on 695 driving home from my fathers and everyone decided to drive 10mph so i can get soaked since we all know if you go over 40 you stay fairly dry.
Back to top Go down
FallstonYJ

FallstonYJ

Male Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: What did you do this holiday weekend   What did you do this holiday weekend EmptyTue May 26, 2009 12:09 am

"Clean Jeep"= remove just enough dirt so you can make sure nothing is broken or missing!!
Back to top Go down
Grateful Red
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
Grateful Red

PostSubject: Re: What did you do this holiday weekend   What did you do this holiday weekend EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:09 am

[quote="UpnOver"]Just remember this CLEAN PURDY ORANGE Jeep AINT AFRAID!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

I'll remember that on the 14th when we go to do that hill climb!!! geek Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

PostSubject: Re: What did you do this holiday weekend   What did you do this holiday weekend EmptyTue May 26, 2009 10:23 am

[quote="Grateful Red"]
UpnOver wrote:
Just remember this CLEAN PURDY ORANGE Jeep AINT AFRAID!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

I'll remember that on the 14th when we go to do that hill climb!!! geek Evil or Very Mad

I hear ya.......... Be nice or I will hide your bushings or the other fifty parts you need to do before comp. Twisted Evil Or you never know I might of calculated your shock length wrong and given you a shock short enough to cut down on that crazy articulation. affraid
Back to top Go down
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

PostSubject: Re: What did you do this holiday weekend   What did you do this holiday weekend EmptyTue May 26, 2009 10:26 am

FallstonYJ wrote:
"Clean Jeep"= remove just enough dirt so you can make sure nothing is broken or missing!!

We all know its killing you to allow that dirt on the Black Knight...... You can clean it MR CLEAN. no one will say anything...

Remember we have seen your garage and your organizational skills, we know better.......... IE: camping supplies.....
Back to top Go down
JEEPERX

JEEPERX

Male Number of posts : 229

PostSubject: Re: What did you do this holiday weekend   What did you do this holiday weekend EmptyTue May 26, 2009 10:41 am

UpnOver wrote:

Remember we have seen your garage and your organizational skills, we know better.......... IE: camping supplies.....

x2 on that one!
Back to top Go down
http://www.alphaomegaoffroad.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you do this holiday weekend   What did you do this holiday weekend Empty

Back to top Go down

What did you do this holiday weekend
Page 1 of 1