Maryland Rock Raiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maryland Rock Raiders Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pic's of members rigs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

Male Number of posts : 993
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Pic's of members rigs Empty
PostSubject: Pic's of members rigs   Pic's of members rigs EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 2:45 pm

I am working on changing the forum alittle and looking to have a new logo designed to represent all members.

I started out seeing who would notice the change in the logo and I was quite surprised how long it toke anyone to recognize it. Only Chris L and Mark recognized the change right away. I dont think many would of recognized the change If I hadnt created the thread about it. Even then it took awhile for others to catch on..

Allium and Chics4Jeeps won the two free passes. I will get them to you soon as the treasurer is back in town.

I do need nice clean photos of your rigs if you havent put them in the member's rig's section.

I am going to contact a professional for the logo and need the pics as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
https://marylandrockraiders.forumotion.com
The Devil Dog
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
The Devil Dog

Male Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Pic's of members rigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pic's of members rigs   Pic's of members rigs EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 2:55 pm

I love the heading the way it is now. Looks good. If there where a program that can rotate the pictures in a scroll style or a falsh style that would look even better. Nice job.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ticothedevildog.com/

Pic's of members rigs
Page 1 of 1