Maryland Rock Raiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maryland Rock Raiders Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Screennames put to real names

Go down 
+19
Tom95YJ
chefdab
jnjstj
PORKchopEXPRE55
sleach0
CamoK5
mel
The Devil Dog
Grateful Red
Allium
ffhill61
FallstonYJ
JEEPERX
natedogg_66
mdcj7
jdjeeper
XJXtian
crazyjimmy
UpnOver
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ffhill61

ffhill61

Male Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Screennames put to real names - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screennames put to real names   Screennames put to real names - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 10:27 pm

Hey Ryan good to see you on the board. (i bought the winch from you last winter). Hope to see you again soon.

Matt
Back to top Go down
BrittonOffRoad

BrittonOffRoad

Male Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Screennames put to real names   Screennames put to real names - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 6:37 am

My real name is Adam Britton. I live in Abingdon and work on APG for now. I am (very) slowly but surely starting my own 4x4 shop. Just doing it as side work for now. I am also in the MD Army National Guard. I am divorced but have a wonderful two year old daughter. My DD/trail rig is a 2006 Unlimited on 38.5 Boggers. Yes, the ride is terrible, and yes, I get crappy gas mileage.
Back to top Go down
Screwfly

Screwfly

Male Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Screennames put to real names   Screennames put to real names - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 11:28 am

My name is Tim. I live in Middle River. I just moved back here after some time. I brought my wife, Lisa, and daughter from TX with me.
I work at Southwest, and am tryin to get back in the ANG here as well. Waiting on being release from TXANG so I can crosstrain.

jnjstj wrote:
my name is jason miller(or cj)i work fulltime at the md air guard.my screen name is jnjstj. i have a great wife named jennifer and a 3 year old little girl named reaghan.i live in bel air also.if you see me picking on grateful red(chris) alot that is because he is my brother inlaw.

Jason, I've seen your rig on the base. I've been out there a few times this week. I might have been your Jeep that I got the MMR site from, if you have a windshield banner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Screennames put to real names   Screennames put to real names - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Screennames put to real names
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2