Maryland Rock Raiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maryland Rock Raiders Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Screennames put to real names

Go down 
+19
Tom95YJ
chefdab
jnjstj
PORKchopEXPRE55
sleach0
CamoK5
mel
The Devil Dog
Grateful Red
Allium
ffhill61
FallstonYJ
JEEPERX
natedogg_66
mdcj7
jdjeeper
XJXtian
crazyjimmy
UpnOver
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

Male Number of posts : 993
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Screennames put to real names Empty
PostSubject: Screennames put to real names   Screennames put to real names EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 9:21 pm

Chris came up with a great idea today. We need to put some real names with our Screennames.

Lets start a post for each of you and present your real name and info you would like to provide.
Back to top Go down
https://marylandrockraiders.forumotion.com
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

Male Number of posts : 993
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: UPNOVER   Screennames put to real names EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 9:24 pm

UpnOver

My screen name is UpnOver and my real name is Matt. I am currently the elected president of MRR. I reside in Joppatowne with my girlfriend Tina, my daughter Cortney and Tina's two kids Mckenzie and Brandon.

I just currently got a new rig which is a 98 TJ and I look forward to getting this rig out on the trails and see how well it does.

I look forward to meeting all the new members and look forward to a very productive and FUN 2009.

Lets keep it to the basics and enjoy the trails and meetups.
Back to top Go down
https://marylandrockraiders.forumotion.com
crazyjimmy
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
crazyjimmy

Male Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Hi it is Crazy Jimmy   Screennames put to real names EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 9:39 pm

Hi everyone it is Crazy Jimmy

My Family consists of:

1977 Cherokee Cheif FSJ. 360, quadratrac, th350, D44 widetracks, 2 door My Jeep
1979 CJ5 258, 4 speed, 31" MTRs Daughter's Jeep (aka JediMonkie)
1991 Grand Wagoneer, 8 inches of lift, 35" MTRs, 33" swampers Son's Jeep (aka Shaggy)

The Jeeps and their drivers live in Hanover Md. We wheel as a family.

Just getting back into Wheeling,
Back to top Go down
XJXtian

XJXtian

Female Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Screennames put to real names   Screennames put to real names EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 9:46 pm

Wink Well.....I have an Xterra and I am a Christian (hence XterraXtian) ......but my name is Pattey (which is WAY less interesting)
and my better half is that chucklehead Chris Taylor....who is no longer Chris Taylor, but JeeperX. (the X is cuz he loves my rig!) :P

PS...my Xterra's name is Pete.
Back to top Go down
http://www.alphaomegaoffroad.com
jdjeeper

jdjeeper

Male Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: Screennames put to real names   Screennames put to real names EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 9:51 pm

hi im jdjeeper and my name is josh dickey i am currently enrolled at school in pittsburgh at wyotech for collision and fabrication. i live with my father mark and my mother dawn along with my brother jake . i have a 92 wrangler and have had alot of fun with it and am looking to sell it for a zj or xj.
Back to top Go down
mdcj7
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
mdcj7

Male Number of posts : 481

PostSubject: Re: Screennames put to real names   Screennames put to real names EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 9:55 pm

Paul Trautner

I'm the Vice President of the Maryland Rock Raiders
Back to top Go down
natedogg_66

natedogg_66

Male Number of posts : 232

PostSubject: Re: Screennames put to real names   Screennames put to real names EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 10:32 pm

My name is Nate Klein. I am in the MD Air national Guard which is also my full time job. I have a wonderful wife named Brandi who puts up with all my BS. I also have two wonderful children. My daughter Kayli who is 6 years old and my son Ethan who just turned 6 months old on the 31st of january. I have a 2007 4 door JK. I go by natedogg_66 on here. Anything else you wish to know juast ask.
Back to top Go down
JEEPERX

JEEPERX

Male Number of posts : 229

PostSubject: Re: Screennames put to real names   Screennames put to real names EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 11:13 pm

Chris Taylor - Proud member of MRR and also President of Alpha/Omega Offroad and curently the Marketing Board Member for MAFWDA.

I live in BelAir with my Cat ( I know I used to hate them too) I have a 99 TJ with a 8,8 rear, assuie locked, 35's and a bunch of other stuff. My tow rig is a 99 Dodge Ram diesel also sitting on 35's with some power mods.

And yes the X in my screen name is cause I like Patteys Xterra also, but don't tell her...
Back to top Go down
http://www.alphaomegaoffroad.com
FallstonYJ

FallstonYJ

Male Number of posts : 441

PostSubject: Re: Screennames put to real names   Screennames put to real names EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 11:26 pm

Tom Rowan here. I live in Fallston; (bet you couldn't guess that given my screen name), with my fantastic wife Dana, my incredible son Tommy and our Golden, Colby.

I have a black 88 YJ that is under renovation. I am just about to begin swapping out the stock axles for a pair of Dana 44's and going SOA with high steer.
Back to top Go down
ffhill61

ffhill61

Male Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: ffhill61   Screennames put to real names EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 10:49 am

Hello. I am Matt (ffhill61). I live on a 220 acre beef cattle farm in Hickory with my wife Michele and our Daughter Hannah (6 months old). I work as a firefighter for the Baltimore County Fire Department and work the farm on my days off (also changing a lot of diapers). I am new to wheeling but not new to jeeps. My current rig is a 98 TJ. I recently put a used motor in the TJ, a 3 inch lift, new bumpers, and a host of other small upgrades. I hope that all the "drama' calms down and we can all get out and wheel.

Matt

I will post pics of the TJ soon.
Back to top Go down
Allium

Allium

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Screennames put to real names   Screennames put to real names EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 2:29 pm

Hey josh - hope school going well

Allium = Gill here and across many forums. Been w/ MDRR for a couple years now. 04 TJ with a minor lift, still a DD. Waiting for economy to pick up a bit so I can pay some bills and get back on the trails by spring.
Back to top Go down
Grateful Red
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
Grateful Red

Male Number of posts : 112

PostSubject: Re: Screennames put to real names   Screennames put to real names EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 2:40 pm

Grateful Red = Chris Lloyd

Member at Large for the BOD of MRR

I reside in Bel Air with my fiance, Bridget.

We both work at MaGerk's here in Bel Air. Please stop by for a drink and bite to eat!

See you on the trails!
Back to top Go down
http://lloyder05.blogspot.com/
The Devil Dog
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
The Devil Dog

Male Number of posts : 246

PostSubject: Tico The Jeep Man (AKA) The Devil Dog and Tico   Screennames put to real names EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 5:32 pm

OK, if you don't know me by now, you never will Laughing

I'm that sexy guy with the Chillipepper red TJ chopped up for Xtreem but rather handle the Blues and green too. Father to the club and brother all within. Welcome to the greatest fraternity in the sport!

No matter what you hear, this is still a great club to learn the Do's and the Don't. Look forward to seeing you all on the trails soon. Let's rock away the pains of everyday hassels and office BS. Screennames put to real names Mrr-au11
Back to top Go down
http://www.ticothedevildog.com/
mel

Female Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Screennames put to real names   Screennames put to real names EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 8:57 am

guess i don't have to say who i am or where i live, but i want to give a big thanks for this post cause i know you by real name and was having a hard time going hmmmm i recognize that jeep from the lot at the motel. also as always thannk you so much all of you for what you do for me. will keep you posted on how availability is looking for dates at the motel

mel
Back to top Go down
CamoK5
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
CamoK5

Number of posts : 284

PostSubject: Re: Screennames put to real names   Screennames put to real names EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 9:35 am

I'm Mark a.ka- CamoK5. I'm married my wife is Dawn, have 2 sons JDJeeper (Josh) and my yonger son is Jake, we live in Hdg.
Back to top Go down
sleach0

sleach0

Male Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Screennames put to real names   Screennames put to real names EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 4:41 pm

Im Sean. I am currently attending Frostburg State University for Electrical Engineering.
Back to top Go down
PORKchopEXPRE55

PORKchopEXPRE55

Male Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: who am I?   Screennames put to real names EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 5:11 pm

PORKchopEXPRE55 is because i love the movie BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA TOWN.
My Name is Ben Swan, I live here in Glen Burnie with my wife Amber and my two awesome sons
Ben Jr. 4 and Aiden 6 months.

Im still alittle new to wheeling.

My rig is currently a 90 YJ Wrangler, 3.5" Fabtech lift, 37X13.50 Micky's baja claw's (witch need to be retired, I think a sheet of paper has more tred on it.) Other than the lift and tires it just has some dress up items.

I can't wait to get out there and run across some of you fella's.

If there's anything else you wanna know, just ask.

I love to ROCK!

(I'm looking for a set of 35's on 15" rims, the 37's are a bit to much for me as of now)
Back to top Go down
CamoK5
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
CamoK5

Number of posts : 284

PostSubject: Re: Screennames put to real names   Screennames put to real names EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 10:05 pm

Porkchop,

Check out our for sale section, Two guys have 35's F/S.
Back to top Go down
FallstonYJ

FallstonYJ

Male Number of posts : 441

PostSubject: Re: Screennames put to real names   Screennames put to real names EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 1:37 am

I have two sets of 35's that I will be selling soon. Contact me if you are interested.
Back to top Go down
jnjstj

jnjstj

Male Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Screennames put to real names   Screennames put to real names EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:58 pm

my name is jason miller(or cj)i work fulltime at the md air guard.my screen name is jnjstj. i have a great wife named jennifer and a 3 year old little girl named reaghan.i live in bel air also.if you see me picking on grateful red(chris) alot that is because he is my brother inlaw.
Back to top Go down
chefdab

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Screennames put to real names   Screennames put to real names EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 7:13 pm

Hi all, my real name is David Bradford. I live in Abingdon and work at the Chili's in Bel Air. Been with my wife Kimberly for 12 and a half years now (married for almost five). No kids but we have four cats that serve as replacements. With all the guys that live and work in the Bel Air area, I'm surprised I haven't run into any of you yet. (There is a nicely built ZJ on 35's that I pass on the way to work most mornings. Don't know if he's a member or not.) I really hope to see you guys on the trails soon.
Back to top Go down
Tom95YJ

Tom95YJ

Male Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Screennames put to real names   Screennames put to real names EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 10:08 pm

name : Tom Kellough .......
user name: Tom95YJ
Back to top Go down
JeepsR4FUN

JeepsR4FUN

Male Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: screen names put to real names   Screennames put to real names EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:15 am

Angie and Andy Robertson
JeepsR4Fun

2003 Jeep Rubicon going into the shop today for more than 8,000 Dollars in damage. Yes, it was Angie that rolled it, in Harlan, Kentucky, but we are hoping I can get back on the horse for the May run. Embarassed
Andy will have to post all of the modifications but there is a beautiful view of all of our skid plates on the Kentucky trip forum.
We have been married for 30 years, we have two great kids -Blake (26) and Renee (24). Our dog Wiley a white miniature American Eskimo dog sometimes comes on the trail with us. That's me in the third picture from the left in the banner at the top of the site.
I like blues and greens but have gone along and Andy loves to scare me.
Angie
Back to top Go down
JKNurse79

JKNurse79

Female Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Screennames put to real names   Screennames put to real names EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 12:13 am

Hi my real name is Stacey Farthing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screennames put to real names   Screennames put to real names EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 10:12 pm

My screen name is El_flasko, and my name is Ryan Lowry. If you need to know how my screen name came about, then you need to hang out with me around the camp fire after a long day of wheeling Cool

That said, I am the resident mortgage guy and a vendor on the Creepers board, and I drive a 93/4 YJ chopped up with waggy d44's locked up on 36" Iroks and some other crap I tend to break Laughing

Here it is (before recent damage) sleeping for the winter...

Screennames put to real names Ry%3D400
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Screennames put to real names   Screennames put to real names Empty

Back to top Go down

Screennames put to real names
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next