Maryland Rock Raiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maryland Rock Raiders Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for a project CJ to work on anyone?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chics4jeeps

chics4jeeps

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Looking for a project CJ to work on anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a project CJ to work on anyone?   Looking for a project CJ to work on anyone? EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 6:29 pm

First and foremost no its not our CJ for sale lol. Patty every chance she gets is welding sheet metal in when the weather cooperates. When that done its the body mounts and final connection for the brake line (all when the weather allows us to lay on the ground since it outside).
We were out for a ride last weekend and came across an 1980 CJ for sale. This they were asking at least $3200 for it. Has new Jasper engine in it that I can recall. Like a typical 1980's jeep it did have lots of rust on the sheet metal - floor pans, fender and quarter panels. I couldn't resist and started it.
If anyone wants to look at it, its on Route 213 in Cecil county just south of Fair Hill and above Elkton.
[b] Found the phone number: 443-553-1151

Last edited by chics4jeeps on Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add phone number)
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
The Devil Dog

Male Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Looking for a project CJ to work on anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a project CJ to work on anyone?   Looking for a project CJ to work on anyone? EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 5:08 pm

You girls are getting pretty good at working on the Jeep eh!, :P :P :P I sure could use a lesson or two in wleding, so that I can fix my floor pan too. My Cj runs, shifts, engages in 4wd, stops and just need some basic work. I am waiting for the warmer months to start in it this year. I going to keep it as a on road Jeep, maybe for shows or somthing like that. Unless I get a nice offer to sell it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ticothedevildog.com/

Looking for a project CJ to work on anyone?
Page 1 of 1