Maryland Rock Raiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maryland Rock Raiders Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WTT Rock Sami

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CagedSamiVa

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-09-08

WTT Rock Sami Empty
PostSubject: WTT Rock Sami   WTT Rock Sami EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 3:26 pm

I have a 1986 suzuki samurai I would like to trade. It has front and rear lockers,front diff guard, sky manufacturing SPOA weld on kit and Hi steer kit. 6.5 to 1 transfer case gear with heavy duty output shaft. Just put 35 inch tall tires on it, have not had it on the trail with them you will need to trim the fenders alittle to get full flex witht the 35's. When it had the 31's on it, it could do black trails no problem at Rausch Creek off road park. Crom-moly roll cage. Not street legal no tail lights. This is really a buggy not a daily driver but with some love and parts you could it you wanted to. Just started to dove tail the rear but had my second kid, ran out of time and money. I also have crom-moly 26 spline front axle shafts , and a rear end carrier to go along with them. I really would like to trade this for something reliable, 4 wheel drive and 4 door. Thinking jeep cherokee but please bring all offers. Thanks Go here for pictures, this ad says for sale too but im really looking for a trade. http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/cto/1363611676.html I have wheeled acouple times with the club with it. Last time was the ADA run.
Back to top Go down
CagedSamiVa

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-09-08

WTT Rock Sami Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTT Rock Sami   WTT Rock Sami EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 8:14 am

I would be up for a four runner trade too!
Back to top Go down

WTT Rock Sami
Page 1 of 1