Maryland Rock Raiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maryland Rock Raiders Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rock Krawler

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grateful Red
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
Grateful Red

Male Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Rock Krawler Empty
PostSubject: Rock Krawler   Rock Krawler EmptyMon May 03, 2010 12:44 pm

I can't say enough about Jeremy at Rock Krawler Suspensions. I am running his X Factor Plus Long Arm Upgrade on my Wrangler and it is absolutely amazing. Before, I had an outdated Generation One Rock Krawler lift on my TJ. This system worked great for me. When Jeremy saw me compete with it he was both amazed at how my rig performed with it and scared for me at the same time, because of the high center of gravity and the crazy flex it had. He said at the end of last season that he would like to work with me to get me a better lift for the next RCRocs season. Well, the system is on and the first RCRocs is over and I could not be happier with the product. The capability of this system is wild! At no point during the comp did I feel compromised. This lift gave me such confidence and ease. Stable, low center of gravity, good flex. I could not ask for more.

Took it out on the road with the sway bar disconnected and tires aired down and it handled like a dream. Total control the whole time. Out on the trail the day after comp it was a dream to drive. Quiet, stable and very capable.

I could not be happier. I would recommend this lift or any of his other products!
Back to top Go down
http://lloyder05.blogspot.com/
adrenaline325

adrenaline325

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Rock Krawler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Krawler   Rock Krawler EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 12:47 am

both my rigs are sporting rock krawler long arm kits. though they are the older style - still high clearance long arms.. seen me through several seasons of rcrocks as well. Count me in for a product endorsement... Jeremy stands behind everything he sells too. Really a company you can count on.
Back to top Go down

Rock Krawler
Page 1 of 1