Maryland Rock Raiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maryland Rock Raiders Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Club run Sunday June 14

Go down 
+7
Grateful Red
chefdab
crazyjimmy
jnjstj
UpnOver
ffhill61
mdcj7
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mdcj7
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
mdcj7

Male Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Club run Sunday June 14 Empty
PostSubject: Club run Sunday June 14   Club run Sunday June 14 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 8:51 pm

who is going to be there for Blues and greens.
mdcj7
crazyjimmy

Meeting at Tom's Sunday 6am correct me if I'm wrong

MDCJ7
ffhill61
jnjstj

Last edited by mdcj7 on Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:15 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
ffhill61

ffhill61

Male Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Club run Sunday June 14   Club run Sunday June 14 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 11:07 am

I will be there (driving up in the morning). Anyone else driving up Sunday morning?
Back to top Go down
mdcj7
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
mdcj7

PostSubject: Re: Club run Sunday June 14   Club run Sunday June 14 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 12:25 pm

I'll be driving up Sunday also. Can meet at Tom's Gas station off 83 that is exit 4 just over the PA line at 6:00 am.
Back to top Go down
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

Male Number of posts : 993
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Club run Sunday June 14   Club run Sunday June 14 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 7:03 pm

Still sleeping at 6am at the camp comfort but I will see you at the park........ lol!
Back to top Go down
https://marylandrockraiders.forumotion.com
jnjstj

jnjstj

Male Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Club run Sunday June 14   Club run Sunday June 14 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:01 pm

i will be there.i work sat night so i will be driving up sunday.
Back to top Go down
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

PostSubject: Re: Club run Sunday June 14   Club run Sunday June 14 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:09 pm

jnjstj wrote:
i will be there.i work sat night so i will be driving up sunday.

Where you able to get those stickers? Not a big deal if not, I can order them.
Back to top Go down
jnjstj

jnjstj

PostSubject: Re: Club run Sunday June 14   Club run Sunday June 14 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:41 pm

i looked up the name but it is not in the listing.do you have anything with that style i can look at so i an try to match it up
Back to top Go down
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

PostSubject: Re: Club run Sunday June 14   Club run Sunday June 14 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:44 pm

I saw the font on Stickylee.com

If you pick make your own windshield banner and then they give you tons of fonts. i tried saving it with a link to send to you and it didnt work.
Back to top Go down
ffhill61

ffhill61

PostSubject: Re: Club run Sunday June 14   Club run Sunday June 14 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 1:54 pm

mdcj7 wrote:
I'll be driving up Sunday also. Can meet at Tom's Gas station off 83 that is exit 4 just over the PA line at 6:00 am.

Good this is my first time at Rausch Creek( I have been there before but never drove) .....so i slept the entire way...lol. My TJ dose not like to go over 70 MPH so I hope I can keep up...LOL
Back to top Go down
crazyjimmy
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
crazyjimmy

Male Number of posts : 318

PostSubject: Tim and I will be up   Club run Sunday June 14 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 9:51 pm

If the CJ flat tows, we will be there

Tim and Jim Hinrichs and maybe the Daughter and her boyfriend (new Tocoma)
Back to top Go down
chefdab

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Club run Sunday June 14   Club run Sunday June 14 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:26 pm

I got my request in at work for the day off, so I should be able to make it on Sunday. Will probably meet up at the Tom's at 6. In case I miss everyone, how can I find you guys at Rausch? It's been over a year since I've gotten to go wheeling so take it easy on me. No crazy black or red trails for me. By the way, does anyone going have an SWR meter? I need to do a quick tune up on my CB. I would appreciate if someone that has a meter could bring it. Looking forward to finally wheeling with you guys.
Back to top Go down
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

PostSubject: Re: Club run Sunday June 14   Club run Sunday June 14 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 7:16 pm

I hope you get to come out and ride with us..

Thats one thing about the members of the Rock Raiders. We do not push anyone to run a trail they are not comfortable with. We usually start out together and then we split when members want to run different trails.

I like to run everything but like to watch others that experience their first time wheeling.

Meeting back up for lunch is a good option also.

You might hear certain members ragging others about running certain trails but its all in fun and even then no one wants the other to mess up their rig or get hurt. Grateful Red and I always push each other but we usually know each others limits.

Look for the Rock Raiders stickers... You should see my ORANGE jeep when you get there.. I will pm you my cell also..
Back to top Go down
jnjstj

jnjstj

PostSubject: Re: Club run Sunday June 14   Club run Sunday June 14 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 8:07 pm

yea matt you rag on me to.this time i need another pic taker because you seem to miss me all the time
Back to top Go down
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

PostSubject: Re: Club run Sunday June 14   Club run Sunday June 14 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:02 pm

Jason, you are right.. You have given me two great shots at the same spot and I missed both of them....... I do owe you a good pic of your jeep..

I love that climb on yellow jacket..Its nothing hard but it flexes a jeep out well. We will visit it again Sunday.. I got the line down now to give some great flex shots..

I will check to make sure I got the shot before we get you over the obstacle...

There is a good video of FallstonYJ krawling it with alittle too much throttle at first....
Back to top Go down
mdcj7
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
mdcj7

PostSubject: Re: Club run Sunday June 14   Club run Sunday June 14 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:20 pm

chefdab wrote:
I got my request in at work for the day off, so I should be able to make it on Sunday. Will probably meet up at the Tom's at 6. In case I miss everyone, how can I find you guys at Rausch? It's been over a year since I've gotten to go wheeling so take it easy on me. No crazy black or red trails for me. By the way, does anyone going have an SWR meter? I need to do a quick tune up on my CB. I would appreciate if someone that has a meter could bring it. Looking forward to finally wheeling with you guys.

Don't worry we will have a green and blue group I have swr meter I can bring if you know how to use it I have no instructions with it.
Back to top Go down
Grateful Red
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
Grateful Red

Male Number of posts : 112

PostSubject: Re: Club run Sunday June 14   Club run Sunday June 14 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 3:32 pm

I too will bring my SWR meter and I do have instructions as well
Back to top Go down
http://lloyder05.blogspot.com/
chefdab

PostSubject: Re: Club run Sunday June 14   Club run Sunday June 14 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 6:27 pm

mdcj7 wrote:
chefdab wrote:

Don't worry we will have a green and blue group I have swr meter I can bring if you know how to use it I have no instructions with it.

Grateful Red wrote:
I too will bring my SWR meter and I do have instructions as well

Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
ffhill61

ffhill61

PostSubject: Re: Club run Sunday June 14   Club run Sunday June 14 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 1:43 pm

I need to use the meter as well...if you guys don't mind.
Back to top Go down
JEEPERX

JEEPERX

Male Number of posts : 229

PostSubject: Re: Club run Sunday June 14   Club run Sunday June 14 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 3:04 pm

Bushings are replaced, need to replace a ujoint and I will be ready..... Cannot wait!! It feels like it has been forever since I have been out, but it has only been a little over a month.
Back to top Go down
http://www.alphaomegaoffroad.com
natedogg_66

natedogg_66

Male Number of posts : 232

PostSubject: Re: Club run Sunday June 14   Club run Sunday June 14 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 10:33 pm

Things just aren't working in my favor the wife works this weekend so I have the little one and the 6 year old who thinks she is 40. So not able this time.
Back to top Go down
JEEPERX

JEEPERX

Male Number of posts : 229

PostSubject: Re: Club run Sunday June 14   Club run Sunday June 14 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 10:40 pm

JEEPERX wrote:
Bushings are replaced, need to replace a ujoint and I will be ready..... Cannot wait!! It feels like it has been forever since I have been out, but it has only been a little over a month.

U-Joint is done. Thanks for the help Adam, and by help I mean doing the replacement.

I should be ready to go.... cannot wait.
Back to top Go down
http://www.alphaomegaoffroad.com
BrittonOffRoad

BrittonOffRoad

Male Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Club run Sunday June 14   Club run Sunday June 14 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 10:48 pm

I was just supposed to help?....oops....

lol!

It's gonna be a fun weekend
Back to top Go down
chefdab

PostSubject: Re: Club run Sunday June 14   Club run Sunday June 14 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 10:45 pm

I was wondering who all would be bringing their wife/girlfriend/so? I'll be bringing my wife and it would be nice for her to have someone to talk to whenever we stop.
Back to top Go down
mel

Female Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Club run Sunday June 14   Club run Sunday June 14 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 12:32 am

first off HOT DAMN YOU ARE COMING IN and then I MISS THE HELL OUT OF YOU ALL... guess i said that a little loud... but pine grove is going to have fire works firday ummm if it doesn't rain and the carny is gong on till saturday night closing around 10 lol... off sunday so i can hang out with you all and not be in a work shirt

looking forward to a weekend with the club

mel
Back to top Go down
crazyjimmy
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
crazyjimmy

Male Number of posts : 318

PostSubject: Couple of items   Club run Sunday June 14 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 1:24 pm

Hey guys

I will be wrenching still tonight, hooks on back, valve cover gasket, hi-lift jack mount, missing lug stud, the list goes on for a long time.

Item 1

Thanks Mel for the last minute reservations. Always comes through when I have a planning phaupaw (sp).

Item 2

Who has any empty seat?

I have a group of four passengers and a little CJ, I need to know if any one has an empty seat or two.
I can wheel with all four of us but the little CJ might not like it. So I offer up Shaggy to the lowest bidder (sorry Shaggy), he makes a great right seat, I have had him up to his neck in th mud by the power lines, (sorry again Shaggy). I am hoping to get the Daughter and her boyfriend to do some of the wheeling, daughter has before (tore the whole side of off the cherokee in Early 2005), but I think the Boyfriend it new to wheeling.

Either way the four of us will be up on Saturday to watch the comp and Sunday to wheel. Oh and of course hang out at the carnival.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Club run Sunday June 14   Club run Sunday June 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Club run Sunday June 14
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next