Maryland Rock Raiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maryland Rock Raiders Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

June 5 & 6 trail ride

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mdcj7
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
mdcj7

Male Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-02-03

June 5 & 6 trail ride Empty
PostSubject: June 5 & 6 trail ride   June 5 & 6 trail ride EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:18 pm

Sat. was great day sun and clouds but no rain not sure if Sunday will be the same. Just was my daughter and myself so I was giving here lessons on how to wheel without crushing all the rocks with her skid plates. Ran almost all the green trails and a couple of the blues. Crazy Jimmy and Son is on his way up for Sunday will report on that later. We will be betting on how long it takes Jimmy to break his CJ7 . Any guess?

put me in for $5 for a two hour time.
Back to top Go down
JKNurse79

JKNurse79

Female Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: June 5 & 6 trail ride   June 5 & 6 trail ride EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:39 pm

Had a great time this weekend. I learned two great lessons. Day one how not to hit rocks. I really think I am picking that one up, but boy oh boy do those rocks love my yellow jeep lol! . Day two mud is so much more fun than rocks Laughing .
Back to top Go down
mdcj7
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
mdcj7

PostSubject: Re: June 5 & 6 trail ride   June 5 & 6 trail ride EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:53 pm

Sunday was a blast we had a great time playing in the Mud. Jimmy did not break anything but did have some problems.

here is a link to my pictures

Rausch Creek June 5 & 6
Back to top Go down
CamoK5
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
CamoK5

Number of posts : 284

PostSubject: Re: June 5 & 6 trail ride   June 5 & 6 trail ride EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:26 pm

Good pictures Paul. It looks like Jimmy is suffering from blue balls.......................................LOL
Back to top Go down
JKNurse79

JKNurse79

PostSubject: Re: June 5 & 6 trail ride   June 5 & 6 trail ride EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:31 pm

mdcj7 wrote:
Sunday was a blast we had a great time playing in the Mud. Jimmy did not break anything but did have some problems.

here is a link to my pictures

Rausch Creek June 5 & 6

Great picutes Very Happy I had fun cleaning all the mud out from in between my plates and under the Jeep today. Not too as bad as I thought Shocked .
Back to top Go down
JKNurse79

JKNurse79

PostSubject: Re: June 5 & 6 trail ride   June 5 & 6 trail ride EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:34 pm

CamoK5 wrote:
Good pictures Paul. It looks like Jimmy is suffering from blue balls.......................................LOL

Lol one of the trails tore them right off
Back to top Go down
mdcj7
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
mdcj7

PostSubject: Re: June 5 & 6 trail ride   June 5 & 6 trail ride EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:41 pm

JKNurse79 wrote:
CamoK5 wrote:

Lol one of the trails tore them right off

yes on the big rock by trail 10 Jimmy lost his balls lol! that is why he likes Mud better than rocks June 5 & 6 trail ride 863218
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: June 5 & 6 trail ride   June 5 & 6 trail ride Empty

Back to top Go down

June 5 & 6 trail ride
Page 1 of 1