Maryland Rock Raiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maryland Rock Raiders Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's your favorite mod?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
antagonist84cj7

antagonist84cj7

Male Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-12-16

What's your favorite mod? Empty
PostSubject: What's your favorite mod?   What's your favorite mod? EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 7:01 am

Just had an interesting thought for a discussion. I know a lot of you aren't new to the game, but at the same time don't wrench on your rig every day, so why not spin off of the "What did you do to your Jeep today?" thread, with a "What's your favorite mod?" thread? And don't be bashful, whether you really like the way that the fuzzy dice you bought accent your valve stem caps, or you just couldn't live without the 10,000hp nitrous motor you put in, if you thought it was a good idea, let us know. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
antagonist84cj7

antagonist84cj7

Male Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite mod?   What's your favorite mod? EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 7:10 am

I'll go first. My favorite mod to date is running 4.56 gears. I had a bit of trouble deciding what to go with, and finally I decided that if 4.56's were too low I'd just run bigger tires. lol! But once I put a couple miles on them, I quickly realized that 4.56's with 35's and a straight 6 was a good call because where I may be lacking in power, I can usually make up with gear.
Back to top Go down
mdcj7
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
mdcj7

Male Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite mod?   What's your favorite mod? EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:23 pm

my favorite mod was puting lockers front and rear lets me climb things I would never think I could make.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite mod?   What's your favorite mod? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite mod?
Page 1 of 1