Maryland Rock Raiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maryland Rock Raiders Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's been a long time guys.............

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom95YJ

Tom95YJ

Male Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-04-22

It's been a long time guys............. Empty
PostSubject: It's been a long time guys.............   It's been a long time guys............. EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 2:01 pm

Hey I'm just checking in and seeing how everyone is doing these days, It has been almost 2 years since I left Maryland and got married. I'm trying to visit back home sometime around August or September of this year for a week or two. Texas was a nice state but It just wasn't for me I like warm weather but 115* days and lots of humidity are too much. I'm currently Jeep-less since I sold my YJ in August I regret parting with it everyday especially since . I relocated for the last time an settled just a hair over 3hrs north of Moab just outside of SLC Utah, Murray Utah to be exact which is same town Teraflex is located within. I have a Little Jeeper on the way due on July 14th. I'm excited for that . This way I have a wrenching partner if a few years . As for my Jeep Plans I'm hoping to get a TJ sometime this year hopefully by tax season next year it'll get outfitted with a Clayton kit , Teralow and some armor .
Back to top Go down
mdcj7
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
mdcj7

Male Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: It's been a long time guys.............   It's been a long time guys............. EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 2:30 pm

it's good to hear from you and things are going good. enjoy the trails out there that is some pretty country.
congrads on the little one.
Back to top Go down
CamoK5
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
CamoK5

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: It's been a long time guys.............   It's been a long time guys............. EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 12:50 pm

Glad to hear life is good for you and the family, congrads on the little one. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's been a long time guys.............   It's been a long time guys............. Empty

Back to top Go down

It's been a long time guys.............
Page 1 of 1