Maryland Rock Raiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maryland Rock Raiders Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

off the market... bluey sold.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mdcj7
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
mdcj7

Male Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-02-03

off the market... bluey sold. Empty
PostSubject: Re: off the market... bluey sold.   off the market... bluey sold. EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 6:55 pm

are you building something new?
Back to top Go down
adrenaline325

adrenaline325

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: off the market... bluey sold.   off the market... bluey sold. EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 6:49 pm

nope, but I am culling the herd. one of the two will go - the other will become my camping and trail rig. If the gold jeep stays I will probably continue to compete - if the blue jeep stays will just be a trail runner... I am moving and won't have my garage for the first year or so at the new place...

Back to top Go down
mdcj7
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
mdcj7

Male Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: off the market... bluey sold.   off the market... bluey sold. EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 11:54 pm

adrenaline325 wrote:
nope, but I am culling the herd. one of the two will go - the other will become my camping and trail rig. If the gold jeep stays I will probably continue to compete - if the blue jeep stays will just be a trail runner... I am moving and won't have my garage for the first year or so at the new place...

you should not have any problem selling one of them they are both price good and I know you have much more in them. Watch for our post and go wheeling with us on weekend. We are planning a trip to Harlan Ky. this spring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: off the market... bluey sold.   off the market... bluey sold. Empty

Back to top Go down

off the market... bluey sold.
Page 1 of 1