Maryland Rock Raiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maryland Rock Raiders Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RCRocs Round One 2010

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grateful Red
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
Grateful Red

Male Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2009-02-03

RCRocs Round One 2010 Empty
PostSubject: RCRocs Round One 2010   RCRocs Round One 2010 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 12:32 pm

What a beautiful weekend for a competition and wheeling!!!

As always, I have to thank my supporting crew of Matt E., Tom R., Joe M (spotter), Tommy R. Jr., Mark and Brian for being there for me. I would not be able to do any of this without you guys!!!

As my luck has it, I was randomly chosen as first driver on course B2. This did not prove well for us. After having the lines picked I was going to run, we changed our minds, picked a different line and that was the end of it for us on that course. We pointed out and got a 36 for the course. Fortunately for us, the top team flopped on the course after us, so that kept us in the running.

Onto B3 where we ran great lines, attempted the bonus gate for -10 pts. but ended up hitting the cone because I hesitated with the gas, hopped a little and took the cone, so it was a wash. Ended up with a -1.

B1 was a fun course as well. Ran it clean and had an awesome save from a rollover around gate 5. People said it looked like the jeep was on a single wheel at one point. Ended up with a 1 on the course.

Ended up 7th overall, 4 points from making the shootout.

No complaints. The new lift from RockKrawler performed perfectly. What a huge difference from my old lift.

We'll get them next time!
Back to top Go down
http://lloyder05.blogspot.com/
JEEPERX

JEEPERX

Male Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2009-02-03

RCRocs Round One 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RCRocs Round One 2010   RCRocs Round One 2010 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 2:44 pm

Great job on Sat Chris!

You had one of the better scores on B1 and did a amazing job
Back to top Go down
http://www.alphaomegaoffroad.com

RCRocs Round One 2010
Page 1 of 1