Maryland Rock Raiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maryland Rock Raiders Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shameless plug

Go down 
AuthorMessage
natedogg_66

natedogg_66

Male Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Shameless plug Empty
PostSubject: Shameless plug   Shameless plug EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:25 pm

I had the pleasure of having to replace my windshield today. It started a week after I got my jeep a stone hit the windshield. I know I should of had it fixed asap, but like most I put it off. Well the wonderful first snow of the winter started a crack and the rest of the wonderful snow while I was gone made it much worse. I was a little scared about the base decal and Asseteague decal. SO I waited til I got back from OC to have it fixed. Well long story short I shopped around and found a place called Glass Masters of Baltimore on Joppa Rd off Loch Raven Blvd. It cost me about 150 istalled with a lifetime warranty againest leaks and workmanship. The number is 410-665-5000. I had a great experience with the way they handled the work as well as having to cancel my appointment yesturday due to some unforseen problems on their end. I was able to just drop in today and have the window replaced. They by far beat any glass place out there. Shameless plug done.
Back to top Go down

Shameless plug
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maryland Rock Raiders :: 4X4 TECH :: OFFROAD TECH & MODIFICATION-
Jump to: