Maryland Rock Raiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maryland Rock Raiders Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cruisin for our Heroes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
natedogg_66

natedogg_66

Male Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Cruisin for our Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Cruisin for our Heroes   Cruisin for our Heroes EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 2:05 pm

Cruisin for our Heroes Cruisi10
I have the flyer early this year for the car show it is September 11th. I personally find this to be a perfect day to honor Heroes. I spoke with the organizer last year and he said he would set aside a spot for us. In this spot there is a hill where we can flex some suspension shots. I know a few wanted to come last year. I had a good time. Its not a huge show but a good time. They do fire engine rides for the kids(both big and small) They do prizes for all kinds of categories. I would love to have a nice showing this year. Again it is a way to show we aren't the bad people that some say we are.
Back to top Go down
natedogg_66

natedogg_66

Male Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Cruisin for our Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cruisin for our Heroes   Cruisin for our Heroes EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 9:28 pm

Well here is bad news. I have drill that weekend. The worse news is I am completely unable to get off for the car show. Which I am not happy with. The only things we can be excused from drill for are things that are family based like baptisms etc. But if you guys still want to attned let me know and I will do the leg work with Bob for you guys to have a good spot to set up. Sorry about not being able to attend this.
Back to top Go down

Cruisin for our Heroes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maryland Rock Raiders :: WELCOME TO MARYLAND ROCK RAIDERS :: CLUB ANNOUNCEMENTS-
Jump to: