Maryland Rock Raiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maryland Rock Raiders Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New info.... March 6/7 trail ride

Go down 
+3
CamoK5
mdcj7
UpnOver
7 posters
AuthorMessage
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

Male Number of posts : 993
Registration date : 2009-02-01

New info.... March 6/7 trail ride Empty
PostSubject: New info.... March 6/7 trail ride   New info.... March 6/7 trail ride EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:49 pm

The trail ride for March 6/7 is still on.. We will not be cutting trails but we will be wheeling all weekend..

Friday March 5th a few of us are heading up late afternoon and staying at the Comfort Inn.. We will probably do dinner at the Gooseberry and then hang out in the hotel enjoying some drinks and talking offroad......

Saturday March 6th we will meet at the parking lot of Rausch Creek around 8:30am to unload and check in.. We will assess who has arrived and figure out what trails we can run based on the rigs and who feels comfortable running what trails.. We will probably wheel mostly easier trails since the snow will make all conditions equal for most rigs..

So far I know of Grateful Red, Fallston YJ, Bleoh, Mdcj7, CamoK5, MeanGreen, JakeLC15, Screwfly, Antagonist84cj7 and JKNurse79. If I missed ya please let me know.....

Saturday evening we usually meet for dinner at Oneals or one of the other places in town..

I also have a nice gift from one of our supporting vendors that I plan to giveaway at the Comfort Saturday evening.

Sunday we will meet again at the park around 9am and wheel again.. We will assess the vehicles again and most likely break into groups so that some of the members can run some harder trails if they wish..

I hope to be at the Comfort Inn by 6pm on Friday.. If you do not have my cell send me a pm and I can send it back to you...
Back to top Go down
https://marylandrockraiders.forumotion.com
mdcj7
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
mdcj7

Male Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: New info.... March 6/7 trail ride   New info.... March 6/7 trail ride EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:04 pm

due to the snow that is coming on Wed.

I loaded up the trailer today don't want to shovel off the trailer again.

So the Jeep is loaded and ready to leave can't wait been almost two months need to spin some wheels
Back to top Go down
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

PostSubject: Re: New info.... March 6/7 trail ride   New info.... March 6/7 trail ride EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:10 pm

Less than half a inch for Wednesday..

I think you can make it...... lol!

I am keeping my fingers crossed no more snow this week.......

I am hoping for the Sunny 45 degrees on Saturday they are calling for.. That would be great wheeling weather.........
Back to top Go down
CamoK5
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
CamoK5

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: New info.... March 6/7 trail ride   New info.... March 6/7 trail ride EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:51 pm

I'm ready so to speak but like normal I'm still working on mine. lol!
Back to top Go down
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

PostSubject: Re: New info.... March 6/7 trail ride   New info.... March 6/7 trail ride EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 11:01 pm

Pine Grove Weather......... cheers

Friday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.

Friday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.

Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.

Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.

Sunday: Partly sunny, with a high near 46
Back to top Go down
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

PostSubject: Re: New info.... March 6/7 trail ride   New info.... March 6/7 trail ride EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:39 am

This past weekend....