Maryland Rock Raiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maryland Rock Raiders Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Somebody ask Pattey..........

Go down 
+2
CamoK5
UpnOver
6 posters
AuthorMessage
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

Male Number of posts : 993
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Somebody ask Pattey.......... Empty
PostSubject: Somebody ask Pattey..........   Somebody ask Pattey.......... EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 10:51 pm

Since Rausch creek forum got the news first ................. I guess we are loosers.........

If I didnt already know i would be pissed......... Somebody ask Pattey.......... 904859
Back to top Go down
https://marylandrockraiders.forumotion.com
CamoK5
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
CamoK5

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Somebody ask Pattey..........   Somebody ask Pattey.......... EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 12:34 pm

Another one bites the dust ..................................... Somebody ask Pattey.......... Lol
Back to top Go down
natedogg_66

natedogg_66

Male Number of posts : 232

PostSubject: Re: Somebody ask Pattey..........   Somebody ask Pattey.......... EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:02 pm

??????????????????confused here???????????????????????
Back to top Go down
JEEPERX

JEEPERX

Male Number of posts : 229

PostSubject: Re: Somebody ask Pattey..........   Somebody ask Pattey.......... EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:08 pm

Sorry all. I forgot I did not tell everyone....

Here is a portion of the email that Pattey sent to her family

For you 'detail oriented' people...here's the full story: it was another massive snowstorm that morning and we were driving to Leesburg, VA to do this! We headed out around 6am and the
roads were bad. So we stopped a the diner in our town on the way out. I was so nervous about the roads that I barely ate my feta and spinach omelet. It took us over 3 hours to drive the hour and 45 minute trip. People were going off into ditches and guardrails all around us. But we were in the mighty Dodge (Chris' monstrous and sexy 9,000 pound 1999 Dodge Ram Diesel) and felt safe. We never once got out of control or slid. We got to Leesburg, which was covered in a new beautiful white blanket of snow and yet it felt warm out. Got our license (after having to state with our right hands raised that we were not related!) and then met up with Ron Petrella....the JP I had contacted the week before. He is a great guy....just slightly older than us. He's a 5 year cancer survivor and 100% of his fee goes to a Cancer Organization that he's close with. We gave him double his fee. We went over to the courthouse...an old building with big white columns and big dark wood doors which had on it a large wreath with a big red bow. Chris and I stood at the top of the steps, looking out across the yard, Ron standing in front of us. I commented on the statue out in the middle of the walkway that was of a civil war soldier holding a musket or shotgun and we cracked up!!! Thankfully this WAS NOT a shotgun wedding!
Of course, while I was repeating after Ron, Chris mouthed the word "OBEY", and so I tossed it in at the end. As Chris repeated the vows Ron was saying, he got to "for richer, and poorer" and Chris says, "for richer" and stops. Dork. If anything, we have seen poorer more than we'll ever see richer....but only as far as money goes. We laughed and he said poorer, we exchanged rings and then we were pronounced husband and wife and kissed. We hugged Ron and talked about how he and his wife met and then left. Drove back to Bel Air and had lunch at our favorite restaurant with our best pals, Samantha and Dennis (you'll meet them, they're coming up in June) Oh, what was I wearing? I wish I could tell you that I had on the cutest pair of shoes, the prettiest dress, blah blah blah........but due to the storm, I was wearing boots, jeans, a baby blue camisole with white gems (looked like diamonds) randomly scattered near the top, a black fleece zip-up jacket, baby blue hat and gloves and had a small bouquet of Hydrangea flowers. Chris had on boots, a nice shirt and a black pullover windbreaker with a Baltimore ravens logo on the chest! GO RAVENS! It was a great day. I married my best friend.
Back to top Go down
http://www.alphaomegaoffroad.com
JEEPERX

JEEPERX

Male Number of posts : 229

PostSubject: Re: Somebody ask Pattey..........   Somebody ask Pattey.......... EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:10 pm

You have to understand that we met for the first time at Paragon and then continued the growing relationship while at RC... You are not losers, well at least not all of you.... lol! Wha? wtf?
Back to top Go down
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

PostSubject: Re: Somebody ask Pattey..........   Somebody ask Pattey.......... EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 6:09 pm

Dont make excuses for us.. we know how we stand..............

Congratulations to both of you... You know how I feel about you guys.. We dont see each other much (even though, my associates just say," You know who" is on the phone when you call) but you guys are fantastic. I am glad you are so happy..........

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
XJXtian

XJXtian

Female Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Somebody ask Pattey..........   Somebody ask Pattey.......... EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:49 pm

banhump Thanks Everyone!!!

And if you must know, Matt.....YOU knew before I even asked my parents for their blessing to do it early.

I was busy sending messages to my family while Chris was posting up.

Had I known he'd go to RC first, I would have crackup .....we love the Rock Raiders!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

PostSubject: Re: Somebody ask Pattey..........   Somebody ask Pattey.......... EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 10:19 pm

I know ......... I just like busting my buddies chops...................

deadhorse deadhorse
Back to top Go down
XJXtian

XJXtian

PostSubject: Re: Somebody ask Pattey..........   Somebody ask Pattey.......... EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 10:45 pm

You two are hysterical. He read me the thread about the video and the whole Dodge vs Ford vs Chevy thing. You two giving eachother crap makes me smile. Hope you had a great weekend! One of the guys at Chris' job asked him on saturday how our honeymoon was. Chris was like, "Ummm, I was here the day after I got married, and I'm here again today". But it was nice having him home today. Wink
Back to top Go down
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

PostSubject: Re: Somebody ask Pattey..........   Somebody ask Pattey.......... EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 10:53 pm

Hopefully I can get his new boss trained in two days and then Chris wont have to work as much...

He has definitely been putting in way too many hours.........
Back to top Go down
XJXtian

XJXtian

PostSubject: Re: Somebody ask Pattey..........   Somebody ask Pattey.......... EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 5:08 pm

I'd have to say I would have a hard time choosing between less hours or less drama. affraid
Back to top Go down
FallstonYJ

FallstonYJ

Male Number of posts : 441

PostSubject: Re: Somebody ask Pattey..........   Somebody ask Pattey.......... EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 12:08 am

Congratulations to both of you!!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
XJXtian

XJXtian

PostSubject: Re: Somebody ask Pattey..........   Somebody ask Pattey.......... EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 5:52 pm

FallstonYJ wrote:
Congratulations to both of you!!! cheers cheers

Thanks Tom!!! Still owe you that beer! Been hermits cuz the darn weather is INSANE!!! How were your holidays? Oh heck, you probably won;t even see this post. So basically, I am talking to myself. But that's not unusual!
Back to top Go down
FallstonYJ

FallstonYJ

Male Number of posts : 441

PostSubject: Re: Somebody ask Pattey..........   Somebody ask Pattey.......... EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 6:29 pm

Hey Pattey, the Holidays were great but over way too fast!!

I hope you and Chris and your families had a great Christmas and Happy New Year.

Hopefully we can all get together somewhere soon.

Take care, God Bless!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somebody ask Pattey..........   Somebody ask Pattey.......... Empty

Back to top Go down

Somebody ask Pattey..........
Page 1 of 1