Maryland Rock Raiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maryland Rock Raiders Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christmas Party????

Go down 
+4
UpnOver
Screwfly
CamoK5
natedogg_66
8 posters
AuthorMessage
natedogg_66

natedogg_66

Male Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Christmas Party???? Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Party????   Christmas Party???? EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 1:21 pm

I was wondering if we were going to have a christmas get together this year? I really enjoyed last year and would love to enjoy the cheer and good times again. Just throwing that out there.
Back to top Go down
CamoK5
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
CamoK5

Number of posts : 284

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party????   Christmas Party???? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:26 pm

Maybe we could all meetup sometime between Christmas and New Years for a few drinks and a meal.
Back to top Go down
natedogg_66

natedogg_66

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party????   Christmas Party???? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:47 pm

That sounds good too. I know this is a very crammed time of year for everyone. As most of you guys have heard Jason and myself will be deploying in January. So see you guys before we go would be a nice thing.
Back to top Go down
CamoK5
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
CamoK5

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party????   Christmas Party???? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:56 pm

I vote we all meet and raise a glass to our fine servicemen. Christmas Party???? 37263
Back to top Go down
Screwfly

Screwfly

Male Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party????   Christmas Party???? EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 12:30 pm

CamoK5 wrote:
I vote we all meet and raise a glass to our fine servicemen. Christmas Party???? 37263

That sounds like a damn fine plan.
Back to top Go down
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

Male Number of posts : 993
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party????   Christmas Party???? EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 3:10 pm

If we can actually get a group together than I would love to attend.. Just let us know......
Back to top Go down
https://marylandrockraiders.forumotion.com
mdcj7
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
mdcj7

Male Number of posts : 481

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party????   Christmas Party???? EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 8:12 pm

if someone sets somthing up and I can make it I'll be there.
Back to top Go down
Screwfly

Screwfly

Male Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party????   Christmas Party???? EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 6:02 pm

Where and when. I'll be there. Might even have the wife in tow.
Back to top Go down
natedogg_66

natedogg_66

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party????   Christmas Party???? EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 6:07 pm

Well I will throw out an idea. There is always the ol' HQ of the rock raiders Magerk's. Sorry ran into a road block as to what works for everyone. That and was trying to figure out a place that is not going to make anyone feel uncomfortable. I know Matt loves Magerk's. Any other Ideas just throw them out there......
Back to top Go down
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party????   Christmas Party???? EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 6:14 pm

Rausch creek sounds like a better idea......................

but if we have to settle for a local place I really dont care.. Magerks is fine or pick another and pick a time.........
Back to top Go down
natedogg_66

natedogg_66

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party????   Christmas Party???? EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 11:53 pm

I agree that the creek sounds better. It really don't matter to me just wanna hang out before we deploy to the lovely middle east.
Back to top Go down
CamoK5
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
CamoK5

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party????   Christmas Party???? EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 9:52 am

Jan 2, Rausch Creek
Back to top Go down
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party????   Christmas Party???? EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 11:38 am

Probably get more people to go if you do Jan 3..

Alot of people work Saturdays..

I can do it if I can talk Mr. Rowan into letting me do the oil pan in Fallston Fab..

My fab guy wont be able to do the pan this Monday with this snow...

Unless I can get it in at another buddy's shop..

Its getting oil put back in it tonight and unloaded off the trailer if this snow continues.......
Back to top Go down
JKNurse79

JKNurse79

Female Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party????   Christmas Party???? EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 3:01 pm

Mine is already to go for the 2nd
Back to top Go down
CamoK5
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
CamoK5

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party????   Christmas Party???? EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 6:27 pm

I like going Saturdays if I have a choice because if something goes wrong I don't have to worry about going to work the next day.
Back to top Go down
jnjstj

jnjstj

Male Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party????   Christmas Party???? EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 10:40 pm

well if we do jan i am out.i leave oooooo dark 30 on the 3 to head over.i am in for something local.
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
The Devil Dog

Male Number of posts : 246

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party????   Christmas Party???? EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 3:21 pm

Gentelmen, the idea is to have a get together, to share a little commerarery and to make sure our fellow brothers have a good send off before they depaart into a distant world. Sacrifies your personal needs to accomodate theirs. Sunday has always been best for the many rather then the few.

Make it a local gathering so that the other member that can't make it or wouldn't take the chance to wreck their vehicles in this type of weather can also join in. Magerks is nice but it is not always the best location for all or in many cases the majority. There is Uno's, Chilis, and many others that are easy to get to and open enough for most of us to attend, sepcially if their rigs are broken as I am sure many are.

Here is an idea, Pizza Hut they got party rooms, Casa Mias, I guess it would be just as important to know hw many people we are talking about too. Just my 2 cents worth.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ticothedevildog.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party????   Christmas Party???? Empty

Back to top Go down

Christmas Party????
Page 1 of 1