Maryland Rock Raiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maryland Rock Raiders Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Private Section

Go down 
+3
FallstonYJ
natedogg_66
UpnOver
7 posters
AuthorMessage
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

Male Number of posts : 993
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Private Section Empty
PostSubject: Private Section   Private Section EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 9:49 pm

We have a Private Section that is used by our MEMBERS and anything goes in this section. If you are offended easily do not open any threads in this section.

A few of you have access to this section. For access to this section you must reply to this threadl and state the following.

I want access to the Private section.
I understand there is offensive material in the private section and I will not get upset of hold anyone accountable for the content.
I will not cut and paste and will not give anyone else any access or copy material form the private section.
Maryland Rock Raiders or any of its officers cannot and will not be held accountable for anything in this section.

Have fun............

I may or may not grant you access................. lol!
Back to top Go down
https://marylandrockraiders.forumotion.com
natedogg_66

natedogg_66

Male Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Private Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Section   Private Section EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 10:28 pm

I want access to the Private section. I understand there is offensive material in the private section and I will not get upset of hold anyone accountable for the content. I will not cut and paste and will not give anyone else any access or copy material form the private section.
Maryland Rock Raiders or any of its officers cannot and will not be held accountable for anything in this section. If this is a joke I feel like an ass already.
Back to top Go down
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

Private Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Section   Private Section EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 10:48 pm

You might never know...................... You are forbidden to tell.............
Back to top Go down
FallstonYJ

FallstonYJ

Male Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Private Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Section   Private Section EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 11:16 pm

I don't know Matt, what da ya think.....................
Back to top Go down
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

Private Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Section   Private Section EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 11:19 pm

Im still thinking about whether to let him in or not........
Back to top Go down
ffhill61

ffhill61

Male Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Private Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Section   Private Section EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 9:12 am

I understand there is offensive material in the private section and I will not get upset of hold anyone accountable for the content.
I will not cut and paste and will not give anyone else any access or copy material form the private section.
Maryland Rock Raiders or any of its officers cannot and will not be held accountable for anything in this section.

Matt
Back to top Go down
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

Private Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Section   Private Section EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 10:10 am

I see we have another one looking for punishment... What do you think gentlemen should we allow him into our "Man Cave" as one beautiful young lady once called it??

Or since he was alittle bit of a smart moon in the auto versus manual thread should we deny his rights to yay! and good ole USA beers ?
Back to top Go down
Allium

Allium

Number of posts : 48

Private Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Section   Private Section EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:11 am

sure Im game

Back to top Go down
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

Private Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Section   Private Section EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 9:42 am

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.... another victim to our hole of glory Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
jnjstj

jnjstj

Male Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Private Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Section   Private Section EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 10:08 am

Back to top Go down
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

Private Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Section   Private Section EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 1:33 pm

Sorry Jason... I was directly not to allow you in...........

Something to do with you making fun of me not taking the Crush up that hill climb and running your mouth a few times after that.....

I was ok but a key role in this operation wouldnt allow me.........

Syke................. Im too nice of a guy to do that to you........ :badnana:
Back to top Go down
FallstonYJ

FallstonYJ

Private Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Section   Private Section EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 10:19 pm

I think Jason should be let in for obvious reasons..............his disrepect to the Crush not withstanding!

Matt should be allowed in since he was on the "right" side of the auto/manual topic!
Back to top Go down
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

Private Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Section   Private Section EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 9:40 am

FallstonYJ wrote:
I think Jason should be let in for obvious reasons..............his disrepect to the Crush not withstanding!

Matt should be allowed in since he was on the "right" side of the auto/manual topic!

Now that I think about it maybe I need to remove some prior approved individuals........... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
jnjstj

jnjstj

Male Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Private Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Section   Private Section EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 10:23 am

hey don't get made at me for your short falls lol! matt you can't do with out our love hate relationship.
Back to top Go down
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

Private Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Section   Private Section EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 10:53 am

jnjstj wrote:
hey don't get made at me for your short falls lol! matt you can't do with out our love hate relationship.

Short Falls???

Now thats funny.................

You are right Jason... Its definitely no fun when you are not around.... so when are we wheeling??????????

No excuses.......
Back to top Go down
ffhill61

ffhill61

Male Number of posts : 103

Private Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Section   Private Section EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 10:03 pm

FallstonYJ wrote:

YEAH.....Thanks tom
Back to top Go down
Screwfly

Screwfly

Male Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-04-24

Private Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Section   Private Section EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 7:16 am

Sounds like fun.
Back to top Go down
FallstonYJ

FallstonYJ

Private Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Section   Private Section EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:10 am

Hey, if we move to this new "informal club" format, who decides who gets into the private section???
Back to top Go down
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

Private Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Section   Private Section EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 12:02 pm

I will still work the forum..........I want it to stay the same since it seems to work for our purposes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Private Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Section   Private Section Empty

Back to top Go down

Private Section
Page 1 of 1