Maryland Rock Raiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maryland Rock Raiders Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thank You

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bear

Male Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Thank You Empty
PostSubject: Thank You   Thank You EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 7:44 pm

I want to Thank the members of your club that came out to help cut trails. they done an amazing job cutting trails and we now have a starting point for our trail system. Jimmy, it was nice to meet you, and hopefully we will see that waggy you all were talking about, I used to have a 78' done up for the trails. I hope everyone had enough to eat. although we did threaten everyone that if they did not eat we would " hog tie them, set them in the corner and make fun of them" that seemed to convince everyone not to be shy and eat,lol, FYI : our club has decided that this weekend in August will be our "Autumn Blow out trail ride " what's on the menu for next year " a side of Beef, done right there in the camping/staging/picnic area" that one we will have a renowned barbecuer doing the cooking. again Thank you all and looking forward to seeing you again at " our little piece of the woods" called Doe Valley. ps: it's not a park, it's our land that we wish to share with others to play on. and raise money for good causes.

Bear
Back to top Go down
CamoK5
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
CamoK5

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Thank You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank You   Thank You EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:14 pm

Bear, my son and I met a lot of good people had a great time and look forward to coming back. My had is off to the club for doing such a great job. cheers
Back to top Go down
mdcj7
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
mdcj7

Male Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Thank You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank You   Thank You EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:08 am

Bear, Again thanks for the chance to help build your trail system. From the members that I meet there I know that lots of good things and good rides will happen there. The food was great and it was a good weekend.
Back to top Go down
Bear

Male Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Thank You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank You   Thank You EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 4:02 pm

here's another link to some photos from this past weekend, more are coming in, so check out the big rubbers forums as these photos come in

Bear

http://www.pahighlander.com/gallery/Jeeps/Jeep%20Trips%202009/Big%20Rubbers%20Trail%20Cutting%20and%20Pig%20Roast%20Weekend,%20Aug%2029-30%202009/index.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thank You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank You   Thank You Empty

Back to top Go down

Thank You
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maryland Rock Raiders :: TRAIL RIDE DISCUSSION :: UPCOMING TRAIL RIDES-
Jump to: