Maryland Rock Raiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maryland Rock Raiders Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BACK IN TOWN SOON

Go down 
+2
FallstonYJ
Heath95ZJ
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Heath95ZJ

Heath95ZJ

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-08-09

BACK IN TOWN SOON Empty
PostSubject: BACK IN TOWN SOON   BACK IN TOWN SOON EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 10:28 am

HEY GUYS,
NEW GUY ON THE SITE, MY NAME IS MIKE I AM FRIENDS WITH JOE AKA MD4WHEELIN AND I ALSO KNOW TICO, I'M SURE HE DOESNT REMEMBER BUT I WAS THE GUY THAT BOUGHT THE 41/2"RE SPRING FROM HIM. A LITTLE BIT ABOUT MYSELF: I AM CURRENTLY IN THE UNITED STATES NAVY BUT WILL BE GETTING OUT SOON. I AM 21 I DRIVE A 1995 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE LIMITED EDITION 5.2L V8. SOME THINGS DONE TO IT SO FAR INCLUDE: 4 1/2" RE SPRINGS, 1" PROCOMP SPACERS, HD STEERING CONVERSION, DUAL SS, 2 1/2" DROP PITMAN, ALL 8 UPPER AND LOWER ADJUSTABLE CONTROL ARMS, FRONT UPPER AND LOWER CONTROL DROP BRACKETS, RE HD TRACK BAR, RE REAR TRACK BAR RELOCATOR, ARB LIGHTS UP TOP, 34X10.50R15 SUPER SWAMPERS LTB'S, AND A VERY NICE ALL AROUND KICKER SOUND SYSTEM. THE ONLY PROBLEM WITH IT IS THE DEATH WOBBLE JUST HAVING A LITTLE TROUBLES WITH THAT. AND TICO IF YOU READ THIS AWHILE AGO YOU SAID I WOULD HAVE TO PAY TO JOIN THE CLUB IS THAT STILL OPEN? TO GET A STICKER AND SHIRT? PLEASE LET ME KNOW ILL BE BACK IN MARYLAND SOON. THANKS. AND HOPE TO SEE ALL YOU GUYS AT BIG DOGS ON THE 18TH HOPEFULLY ILL BE WITH JOE!
Back to top Go down
FallstonYJ

FallstonYJ

Male Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2009-02-02

BACK IN TOWN SOON Empty
PostSubject: Re: BACK IN TOWN SOON   BACK IN TOWN SOON EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:09 am

Welcome to the forum; glad to have you aboard! Sounds like a pretty nice rig. Hope to meet up on the trails!

Tom
Back to top Go down
Heath95ZJ

Heath95ZJ

BACK IN TOWN SOON Empty
PostSubject: Re: BACK IN TOWN SOON   BACK IN TOWN SOON EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:31 pm

hey dude thanks, i forgot to add in there i got a arb bumper i am getting from md4wheelin and i just bought a rugged ridge 10,500lb winch but yea hopefully i'll see you out on the trails maybe raush creek one weekend.
Back to top Go down
jnjstj

jnjstj

Male Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2009-03-24

BACK IN TOWN SOON Empty
PostSubject: Re: BACK IN TOWN SOON   BACK IN TOWN SOON EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 7:11 pm

welcome aboard glad you signed up.hope to see you on the trails soon
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
The Devil Dog

Male Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2009-02-03

BACK IN TOWN SOON Empty
PostSubject: Re: BACK IN TOWN SOON   BACK IN TOWN SOON EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 8:10 pm

Hey, I maybe old, but my mind is still good.....hahahaha Ofcourse I remember. How are you doing? Good to see you back in town. Chat woth you later. See you on the road. Where are you hanging?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ticothedevildog.com/
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

Male Number of posts : 993
Registration date : 2009-02-01

BACK IN TOWN SOON Empty
PostSubject: Re: BACK IN TOWN SOON   BACK IN TOWN SOON EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 9:36 pm

Since Tico didnt answer the questions I will..Welcome to the forum.. We are currently still requesting dues and the club has a board of directors now..

Once you get settled and ready to ride just pick one of the trips we post in the forum and come up and join us. You can ride along and meet some of the members and enjoy the trip. At that point if you want to become a supporting member I can forward you the paperwork.

We do have stickers available and I have a few shirts left if you get me your size.

Look forward to meeting you.

Matt
Back to top Go down
https://marylandrockraiders.forumotion.com
The Devil Dog
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
The Devil Dog

Male Number of posts : 246

BACK IN TOWN SOON Empty
PostSubject: Re: BACK IN TOWN SOON   BACK IN TOWN SOON EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 10:52 pm

Sorry about that!, I scaned the statement real quick and had to get off to take a call. Your on it Matt.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ticothedevildog.com/
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

Male Number of posts : 993
Registration date : 2009-02-01

BACK IN TOWN SOON Empty
PostSubject: Re: BACK IN TOWN SOON   BACK IN TOWN SOON EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 10:55 pm

Im here for you ...... lol!
Back to top Go down
https://marylandrockraiders.forumotion.com
Heath95ZJ

Heath95ZJ

BACK IN TOWN SOON Empty
PostSubject: Re: BACK IN TOWN SOON   BACK IN TOWN SOON EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 7:47 am

thanks matt, and yeah i will join you guys on a trip hopefully soon i have been out to sea for the last 6 months and have been dieing to hit the trails. i just gotta put all the parts that i bought this deployment on the jeep first and make sure everything is working right. thanks again matt for the info about the club...
Back to top Go down
shaggy

shaggy

Male Number of posts : 20

BACK IN TOWN SOON Empty
PostSubject: Hey   BACK IN TOWN SOON EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 7:37 pm

Nice to have you, Hope to see you in the woods some time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BACK IN TOWN SOON Empty
PostSubject: Re: BACK IN TOWN SOON   BACK IN TOWN SOON Empty