Maryland Rock Raiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maryland Rock Raiders Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UPS 9th Annual Car, Truck and Motorcycle Show

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Devil Dog
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
The Devil Dog

Male Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2009-02-03

UPS 9th Annual Car, Truck and Motorcycle Show Empty
PostSubject: UPS 9th Annual Car, Truck and Motorcycle Show   UPS 9th Annual Car, Truck and Motorcycle Show EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:40 pm

From Jim Lanham:

Well after two surgeries and a broken neck, I'm back and ready to roll. Hopefully everyone will join me again at The 9th Annual UPS Car, Truck and Motorcycle Show sponsored by Fleming's Ultimate Garage, Apple Ford and C@C Cycles. More awards given then any other event, dash plaques given to the first 500 vehicles and a day full of entertainment for the entire family. Come join the Dyno Competition as vehicles battle for braggin' rights and recieve awards for top qualifiers. Live music all day, Halloween Costume Contest for everyone who wears a costume, great food and fun filled day at UPS. All proceeds benifit the United Way.

For further information please contact Jim Lanham @ 301-390-9085.

If your interested I can send you a PDF file with the annoucement. I haven't figured out how to put that on here yet! Click here: ANNOUNCEMENT!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ticothedevildog.com/

UPS 9th Annual Car, Truck and Motorcycle Show
Page 1 of 1