Maryland Rock Raiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maryland Rock Raiders Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thinking of herculining the floor????

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
natedogg_66

natedogg_66

Male Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Thinking of herculining the floor???? Empty
PostSubject: Thinking of herculining the floor????   Thinking of herculining the floor???? EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:35 pm

Just a few questions. How much heat transfer is there? How much prep work? Just trying to figure out how much head ache it is to do myself.
Back to top Go down
mdcj7
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
mdcj7

Male Number of posts : 481

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of herculining the floor????   Thinking of herculining the floor???? EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 2:17 pm

lots of prep the better the prep the better the job will come out. I seen roll on jobs that look good and some that looked bad. Spray on realy look nice but you have to tape everything off that you don't want it on. But this will save the jeep in the long run when you get rid of the carpet that gets wet and sits there and rust your jeep. Linex is nice but it like $600 the last time I price it the linex even in the direct sun does not get hot. I have linex in the bed of my truck if I get the jeep done I will let them do it they do great work.
Back to top Go down
natedogg_66

natedogg_66

Male Number of posts : 232

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of herculining the floor????   Thinking of herculining the floor???? EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 7:33 pm

Thanks for the advice. I have read a couple of post on other forums about it. Just want to get as much info as possible. Jeep should really think of this as an option, I mean carpet is nice but vacuming is a pain in the a##.
Back to top Go down
JEEPERX

JEEPERX

Male Number of posts : 229

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of herculining the floor????   Thinking of herculining the floor???? EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:33 pm

Carpet does not belong in a jeep. Very Happy

Ihave not lined mine but the carpet is LOOOOONNNNNNGGGGG gone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.alphaomegaoffroad.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of herculining the floor????   Thinking of herculining the floor???? Empty

Back to top Go down

Thinking of herculining the floor????
Page 1 of 1