Maryland Rock Raiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maryland Rock Raiders Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Problem uploading an avatar

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chefdab

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Problem uploading an avatar Empty
PostSubject: Problem uploading an avatar   Problem uploading an avatar EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 9:02 pm

I'm trying to upload an avatar pic from my computer but when I click browse, it pops open the window and when I click on the pic I want, nothing happens. Shouldn't it auto populate the address into the blank space and then I just have to save it right? I checked and the pic I want is only 141 x 151 pixels and 62.5 Kb. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
XJXtian

XJXtian

Female Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Problem uploading an avatar   Problem uploading an avatar EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 11:04 pm

Do you have a Photobucket account? It's easier to upload pics from your PC to Photobucket and then copy and paste the address to the other field.

I have a MAC, so I don't know if maybe mine operates differently than yours...but I just changed my avatar and everything worked. I do not think your image is too big, but I can't seem to find where the problem would be.

I would use a Photobucket account and then copy the "direct link" link....and paste it into the other field available.

I;m sorry that probably didn't help at all. confused
Back to top Go down
http://www.alphaomegaoffroad.com
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

Male Number of posts : 993
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Problem uploading an avatar   Problem uploading an avatar EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 8:22 pm

Chefdab,
did you get this to work? Just resize the pic and then go to your profile and load it thru the browse button. You can download faststone resizer thru download.com for free.
Back to top Go down
https://marylandrockraiders.forumotion.com
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

Male Number of posts : 993
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Problem uploading an avatar   Problem uploading an avatar EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 8:24 pm

If you cant get it to work send the pic to my email and I will load it for you..

matthew.elick@comcast.net
Back to top Go down
https://marylandrockraiders.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problem uploading an avatar   Problem uploading an avatar Empty

Back to top Go down

Problem uploading an avatar
Page 1 of 1