Maryland Rock Raiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maryland Rock Raiders Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jeep in the Shop :(

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JKNurse79

JKNurse79

Female Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2009-04-01

Jeep in the Shop :( Empty
PostSubject: Jeep in the Shop :(   Jeep in the Shop :( EmptyTue May 26, 2009 10:20 pm

Well lets see I have driven my Jeep for about 1929 miles and it is currently at the dealership being looked at. This weekend when my dad was down I asked him to get in it when I backed up in the driveway, which has a slight incline to see if what I was feeling was normal. When I back up I would feel a little shuttering and some slipping. I did not know what to think. I just thought maybe it was the way it was geared. My dad told me nope, we went and check the tranmission fluid which looked fine. I did some digging on another JK forum and found someone else who had the same issue. That person had to have their transmission replaced. I just dropped it off today and they said they would have it for a couple of days. I am hoping they do not come back with any crazy stuff saying that they can't replicate the issue, which they seem to normally pull when they don't want to do anything about it. I miss my Jeep already :(
Back to top Go down
FallstonYJ

FallstonYJ

Male Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Jeep in the Shop :(   Jeep in the Shop :( EmptyWed May 27, 2009 12:18 am

Good luck; I can't stand it when my jeep is "away"!!
Back to top Go down
JKNurse79

JKNurse79

Female Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Jeep in the Shop :(   Jeep in the Shop :( EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:34 pm

Jeeps back of course I am happy about having it back but they found nothing like I thought they would. They said there were no trasmission error codes and the fluid was fine, which I already had checked. I asked if they were able to replicate the issue and they danced around the question and told me "that is the way a Wrangler is suppose to drive." I picked it up and told them I would back it up in my driveway everyday and if I had anymore problems I would be back Got home backed it up in the drive and guess what happened felt like it was slippingw. I am going to back it up for a week in the drive wayand keep track of how many times it does it then take it back to the dealership and make someone come out on a test drive so they can see what I am talking about. It is so frustrating!
Back to top Go down
mdcj7
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
mdcj7

Male Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Jeep in the Shop :(   Jeep in the Shop :( EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:11 am

drive it in reverse to work until it breaks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeep in the Shop :(   Jeep in the Shop :( Empty

Back to top Go down

Jeep in the Shop :(
Page 1 of 1