Maryland Rock Raiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maryland Rock Raiders Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Board of Directors position

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

Male Number of posts : 993
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Board of Directors position Empty
PostSubject: Board of Directors position   Board of Directors position EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 1:12 am

The Maryland Rock Raiders board of directors Secretary position is currently open. Per the by-laws the board of directors is to appoint a new member to the position until the next election period.

I would like to open this position up to any current paid member who feels they are interested in speaking with the current board about this position.

I do ask that you do not post on this thread but to pm any of the current board of directors or email us.
Back to top Go down
https://marylandrockraiders.forumotion.com
The Devil Dog
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
The Devil Dog

Male Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors position   Board of Directors position EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 10:22 pm

Well, outside of feeling useless, since the board is voted in, I would like to be considered for this post. I can't stand this stillness of not getting into things, other than trouble...... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.ticothedevildog.com/
crazyjimmy
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
crazyjimmy

Male Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors position   Board of Directors position EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 10:16 pm

I will throw in my hat also. I need a life
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors position   Board of Directors position Empty

Back to top Go down

Board of Directors position
Page 1 of 1