Maryland Rock Raiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maryland Rock Raiders Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What a win!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

Male Number of posts : 993
Registration date : 2009-02-01

What a win!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: What a win!!!!!!!!   What a win!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 1:02 am

I had not announced this forum until 8 hours ago.. We now have 17 members signed up and 85 posts..

I had a member of the board state to me that this forum is a Breath of Fresh Air. I can not put it any better words.

I have had some emails today that made everything I have done in the past couple weeks worth every minute.

Please do not forget that this forum is for YOU and we will only get out of it what WE put into it. The board of directors are nothing without the MEMBERS.

3 cheers for the members of the MARYLAND ROCK RAIDERS cheers cheers cheers

I personally thank every one of you and please continue to let us know how we can help to give you what you want out of this club.
Back to top Go down
https://marylandrockraiders.forumotion.com
XJXtian

XJXtian

Female Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2009-02-02

What a win!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a win!!!!!!!!   What a win!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 1:04 am

You guys are awesome, that's why. Very Happy

People know what they want out of a club....and it'll be a great success for you to be away from the BS.

I'm so wicked happy for you guys. Jeep or no Jeep, I am happy to be a part of it.

Hey, but now that you;re "big time".... don't be a stranger at our club's site!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.alphaomegaoffroad.com

What a win!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maryland Rock Raiders :: WELCOME TO MARYLAND ROCK RAIDERS :: CLUB ANNOUNCEMENTS-
Jump to: