Maryland Rock Raiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maryland Rock Raiders Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any runners out there?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chefdab

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Any runners out there? Empty
PostSubject: Any runners out there?   Any runners out there? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 1:39 pm

Just wondering if there are any runners out there. I'm signed up to do the Bel Air Town run again this year and thought it would be cool to meet some of you guys there if you're into running. The race is on Sunday June 7th at 8 am. It starts on Main St and finishes at Shamrock Park. Let me know if anyone is attending and we could arrange to meet.
Back to top Go down
ffhill61

ffhill61

Male Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Any runners out there?   Any runners out there? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 10:18 pm

Have not ran in awhile but if it is only 5k I may join ya (atleast for the first 100 yards). Can I sign up at charm city or on the net?????
Back to top Go down
chefdab

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Any runners out there?   Any runners out there? EmptySat May 09, 2009 12:54 am

I'm sure they have the registration forms at Charm City. Check active.com to see if they have online registration. If you wait until the 4th of June you can try and register at the Bel Air Athletic Club between 7-9 pm or on the 6th at Charm City from 10-4 pm (they are limiting the race to 1300 participants). Let me know if you get in, I'll look for you there (what do you look like scratch Laughing )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any runners out there?   Any runners out there? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any runners out there?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maryland Rock Raiders :: EVERYTHING ELSE :: HOBBIES OUTSIDE OF WHEELING-
Jump to: