Maryland Rock Raiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maryland Rock Raiders Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FREE FOOD, DRINKS AND PRIZES

Go down 
+12
jnjstj
ffhill61
JEEPERX
mdcj7
natedogg_66
CamoK5
Screwfly
waldo
crazyjimmy
The Devil Dog
FallstonYJ
UpnOver
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

Male Number of posts : 993
Registration date : 2009-02-01

FREE FOOD, DRINKS AND PRIZES Empty
PostSubject: FREE FOOD, DRINKS AND PRIZES   FREE FOOD, DRINKS AND PRIZES EmptyMon May 04, 2009 6:47 pm

Honestly, did the word FREE bring you to this post?? I know the answer you dont have to reply.

Well, its true!! Maryland Rock Raiders will be paying for hamburgers, hot dogs, sausages, salads and deserts for every forum member. Yes, every last one of you. You also get to bring the members of your immediate family and they get to enjoy the same priviledges.

Not only do you get to eat free but every paid member will have the chance to win some fantastic prizes. The board members will be sitting down in a week or two and spend some serious money on offroading parts and accessories that will be given as prizes during a raffle. You will not have to purchase a ticket but you will have to be a paid member.

We are also working on a deal with some club shirts that will be given to each paid member. If that deal doesnt go thru then we are going to use that money for even more prizes to give away..

Each one of the board members gave you a promise to make this club better and support the members and here is what we have done to follow thru on our word.. The entire party will be free to every member.

Date: June 20 at 4 pm

714 Towne Center Drive, Joppa MD 21085

Family members are invited and that includes children. We do live on the water and the kids enjoy swimming in the river so bring the bathing suits.

We will have a alcoholic beverage on site and any paid members over the age of 21 and that have a dedicated sober driver will be allowed to consume the beverage. Any one not following the rules will be asked to leave. This will be a safe and fun event. As in any Maryland Rock Raiders event the club, its members or Matt Elick will not and can not assume any responsibility for unsafe behavior and we can not be held liable for any actions you or your guests cause damage to in the result of your behavior. You are responsible for your guests.

With that legal mumble jumbo out of the way.. We do ask that you respond with a pm or to this thread if you will be able to make it and how many family members you are bringing. We need this information as soon as possible so we can prepare for the gifts and food..

We really hope all members can make this function since its being done for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://marylandrockraiders.forumotion.com
FallstonYJ

FallstonYJ

Male Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: FREE FOOD, DRINKS AND PRIZES   FREE FOOD, DRINKS AND PRIZES EmptyMon May 04, 2009 6:56 pm

You know I'm in for 3 but I'll post just to make it official!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
The Devil Dog

Male Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: FREE FOOD, DRINKS AND PRIZES   FREE FOOD, DRINKS AND PRIZES EmptyMon May 04, 2009 8:49 pm

OK, I'm in..... Twisted Evil lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ticothedevildog.com/
crazyjimmy
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
crazyjimmy

Male Number of posts : 318

PostSubject: Re: FREE FOOD, DRINKS AND PRIZES   FREE FOOD, DRINKS AND PRIZES EmptyTue May 05, 2009 6:46 am

me ans mine will be in, and yes FREE always gets a look.
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
The Devil Dog

PostSubject: Re: FREE FOOD, DRINKS AND PRIZES   FREE FOOD, DRINKS AND PRIZES EmptyWed May 06, 2009 5:02 pm

FREE FOOD, DRINKS AND PRIZES Now_th10
Back to top Go down
waldo

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-02

PostSubject: Re: FREE FOOD, DRINKS AND PRIZES   FREE FOOD, DRINKS AND PRIZES EmptyWed May 06, 2009 5:50 pm

if its free its for me
Back to top Go down
Screwfly

Screwfly

Male Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: FREE FOOD, DRINKS AND PRIZES   FREE FOOD, DRINKS AND PRIZES EmptyThu May 07, 2009 7:19 pm

I'll try to get the day off and bring my wife and little girl.
No objection to a toddler that thinks she's 16? queen
Back to top Go down
CamoK5
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
CamoK5

Number of posts : 284

PostSubject: Re: FREE FOOD, DRINKS AND PRIZES   FREE FOOD, DRINKS AND PRIZES EmptyThu May 07, 2009 8:17 pm

Count me in for 5.
Back to top Go down
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

PostSubject: Re: FREE FOOD, DRINKS AND PRIZES   FREE FOOD, DRINKS AND PRIZES EmptyThu May 07, 2009 9:41 pm

Screwfly wrote:
I'll try to get the day off and bring my wife and little girl.
No objection to a toddler that thinks she's 16? queen

Brother, you have just begun!!!! Plenty of kids gonna be here.. I have a 10 year old and a 6 year old girls..
Back to top Go down
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

PostSubject: Re: FREE FOOD, DRINKS AND PRIZES   FREE FOOD, DRINKS AND PRIZES EmptyThu May 07, 2009 9:52 pm

Where are the rest of the raiders???

We are meeting Monday to start a list of food and GIVEAWAYS..... Help us out with who is coming and I might be able to narrow the GIVEAWAYS to vehicle specific...

Hamburgers.......Cheeseburgers.....Hot dogs..........Sausage.........Potato Salad.....Macaroni Salad........Chips......Chili...........

Anybody know what a Luge is????? No its not the Olympic sport........ Lets say the kids enjoy it just as much with Orange soda as the adults do with a little harder of a drink....LOL..

I also recruited a special bartender to create some ORANGE CRUSHES... Have you tried one yet? Yes it comes with the little pink umbrellas that they want to paint on my jeep........

Dont forget the bathing suits for the kids...............My house is the summer hangout for the neighborhood kids so they will have fun..
Back to top Go down
natedogg_66

natedogg_66

Male Number of posts : 232

PostSubject: Re: FREE FOOD, DRINKS AND PRIZES   FREE FOOD, DRINKS AND PRIZES EmptyThu May 07, 2009 10:05 pm

It is all pending on how long you guys hang. I might be able to come out, but I don't think I will be done at the recital til at least 11:30pm.
Back to top Go down
mdcj7
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
mdcj7

Male Number of posts : 481

PostSubject: Re: FREE FOOD, DRINKS AND PRIZES   FREE FOOD, DRINKS AND PRIZES EmptyThu May 07, 2009 11:27 pm

I'll be there with two
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
The Devil Dog

PostSubject: Re: FREE FOOD, DRINKS AND PRIZES   FREE FOOD, DRINKS AND PRIZES EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:23 pm

I think Sonia would come, not sure about Mr. Max my 16 year old.
Back to top Go down
JEEPERX

JEEPERX

Male Number of posts : 229

PostSubject: Re: FREE FOOD, DRINKS AND PRIZES   FREE FOOD, DRINKS AND PRIZES EmptySun May 10, 2009 8:40 pm

Pattey and I will be there. I can just barely afford FREE right now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.alphaomegaoffroad.com
CamoK5
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
CamoK5

Number of posts : 284

PostSubject: Re: FREE FOOD, DRINKS AND PRIZES   FREE FOOD, DRINKS AND PRIZES EmptyTue May 12, 2009 8:03 pm

Looks like we are going to have a great time, plenty of food and drink. I think paid members will be very pleased with the give aways. Please reply so we can get a good count for food and gifts.
Back to top Go down
ffhill61

ffhill61

Male Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: FREE FOOD, DRINKS AND PRIZES   FREE FOOD, DRINKS AND PRIZES EmptyWed May 13, 2009 10:33 pm

Count me in for 2 and the baby (she does not eat much...no teeth).
Back to top Go down
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

PostSubject: Re: FREE FOOD, DRINKS AND PRIZES   FREE FOOD, DRINKS AND PRIZES EmptyWed May 13, 2009 10:46 pm

Now we have a party starting.......

Come on guys and gals... join in on this fun.......................

All forum members are invited.. Of course we want you to become a supporting member but this party is for all of you so that you can see what we are about...............

We want to support you and have fun at the same time.......

How about some grab handles, fire extinguishers, tow ropes, tree savers, first aid kits.... I wont/cant tell you about the big gift.. Its a surprise.................Supporting members are all eligible and the raffle tickets cost you ZERO.............
Back to top Go down
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

PostSubject: Re: FREE FOOD, DRINKS AND PRIZES   FREE FOOD, DRINKS AND PRIZES EmptyWed May 13, 2009 11:00 pm

I just love the brotherhood the Rock Raiders is bringing out.. I was just speaking to Matt aka ffhill61 and he has offered to donate the hamburgers for the party. His parents have a very large cattle farm in Hickory..

I advised him that if he does we will use that money towards more gifts......

I really want this party to be enjoyable for all members and we really want to do all the work for you guys.. We are not expecting anyone to bring anything but yourself and your family....

Matt....... Thank you very much...
Back to top Go down
jnjstj

jnjstj

Male Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: FREE FOOD, DRINKS AND PRIZES   FREE FOOD, DRINKS AND PRIZES EmptyThu May 14, 2009 11:08 pm

i will be there with jen and reaghan.sorry took so long to get back but was in tampa for 3 weeks
Back to top Go down
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

PostSubject: Re: FREE FOOD, DRINKS AND PRIZES   FREE FOOD, DRINKS AND PRIZES EmptyFri May 15, 2009 9:45 pm

Glad to see you are home brother........
Back to top Go down
XJXtian

XJXtian

Female Number of posts : 160

PostSubject: Re: FREE FOOD, DRINKS AND PRIZES   FREE FOOD, DRINKS AND PRIZES EmptyThu May 21, 2009 12:29 am

ffhill61 wrote:

Hey, if that's the case, can I bring my 13 year old toothless chihuahua? hehehe Very Happy

I can't wait to see you all!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.alphaomegaoffroad.com
Tom95YJ

Tom95YJ

Male Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-04-22

PostSubject: Re: FREE FOOD, DRINKS AND PRIZES   FREE FOOD, DRINKS AND PRIZES EmptyThu May 21, 2009 1:13 pm

I'll be there
Back to top Go down
Screwfly

Screwfly

Male Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: FREE FOOD, DRINKS AND PRIZES   FREE FOOD, DRINKS AND PRIZES EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:24 pm

Count me in for 2.25. I got the 20th off!

ffhill61 wrote:
Mine has some of hers and she wants to eat EVERYTHING!!
Back to top Go down
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

PostSubject: Re: FREE FOOD, DRINKS AND PRIZES   FREE FOOD, DRINKS AND PRIZES EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:26 pm

This is gonna be a great event.. I cant wait to see everyone..
Back to top Go down
FallstonYJ

FallstonYJ

Male Number of posts : 441

PostSubject: Re: FREE FOOD, DRINKS AND PRIZES   FREE FOOD, DRINKS AND PRIZES EmptyTue May 26, 2009 12:13 am

Matt, let me know if you need anything. I have 5 or so folding tables, 20 or so folding chairs, 2 large coolers and about 5 small/medium ones, etc. etc. etc. How about I bring some raw oysters if I can find them??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FREE FOOD, DRINKS AND PRIZES   FREE FOOD, DRINKS AND PRIZES Empty

Back to top Go down

FREE FOOD, DRINKS AND PRIZES
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next