Share | 

HI!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
crazyeyez

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-01-04

PostSubject: HI!   Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:10 am

Hey y'all! I'm not much of a rock crawler, but found yalls group while searching for Maryland groups.

names Nick, and jus moved back to Maryland. now have a place jus west of Hancock. jus got out of the Active Army, going into Reserves and doing over-the-road trucking in the civilian side.

my truck is a 2005 GMC Canyon z71 with a good list of extras. its pretty mild, tho. lol. least as far as lift goes, but it gets me around. I'm more of a trail guy, not much for mud as I've had nothing but bad luck... lol.

suspension- originally I hand installed 2" shackles and cranked the torsion bars to level it out. but needed the load capacity of AAL's, so I put those in ontop of the shackles. got another 2.5" almost out of that, ontop of the shackles.

Back to top Go down
mdcj7
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide

Male Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: HI!   Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:24 pm

Welcome back to Maryland this forum has kinda died find us on facebook we use that more that the forum

81 cj7 258 HEI, MC2100,Clifford header,4WDH 4" lift, 33" tires, T-177, D300, 4:10 gears, aussie locker front and back, Toyota axles, Longfield 30 spline chromoly superaxles, BigDaddy rockers,Mastercraft seats, Full cage

2006 LJ 2 1/2" RC lift 32" tires 3:73 gear LS dana 44 rear 4.0 L 6speed trans,Volant CAI, Magnaflow cat back
Back to top Go down
crazyeyez

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-01-04

PostSubject: Re: HI!   Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:40 am

thnx. sounds like a plan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HI!   

Back to top Go down

HI!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top