Maryland Rock Raiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maryland Rock Raiders Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new again from nj here

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tj4xfun

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-09-22

new again from nj here Empty
PostSubject: new again from nj here   new again from nj here EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 5:58 pm

hello all

i'm brad from eastern nj. i've wheeled with a couple of you guys at raush before and believe i was even once a registered user on this forum. it been about 2 years since i visited so i was probably deactivated.

anyway, i'm a huge fan of 4 wheeling and love visiting sites and forums. i ofter offer my .02 worth and sometimes i'm right. i'll be reading away and most likely buying something from someone since i'm always building something. i currently own 6 jeeps. all run and could be driven but for now only 3 are road worthy. my main rig is a 98 tj on 35's with 4.88's lockers skids and a bunch else. i'm a member of the nj jeep association and am active on several forums in this area.

i hope to meet more of you on the trails in the future.

thanks, brad

new again from nj here Newtires7
Back to top Go down
CamoK5
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
CamoK5

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: new again from nj here   new again from nj here EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 9:11 pm

Welcome, glad to have you join us.

Mark
Back to top Go down
mdcj7
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
mdcj7

Male Number of posts : 481

PostSubject: Re: new again from nj here   new again from nj here EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 10:18 pm

glade to see you back
Back to top Go down
Grateful Red
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
Grateful Red

Male Number of posts : 112

PostSubject: Re: new again from nj here   new again from nj here EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:03 pm

6 Jeeps!!! Here I thought some of us had some issues!! Good for you. Welcome back.
Back to top Go down
http://lloyder05.blogspot.com/
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

Male Number of posts : 993
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: new again from nj here   new again from nj here EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 6:45 pm

Grateful Red wrote:
6 Jeeps!!! Here I thought some of us had some issues!! Good for you. Welcome back.

And you guys give me a hard time because I have had 7 rigs in 5 years... He has 6 at one time...............................

My dad asked me the other day how much $ I lost on the last one when I sold it.......... I just laughed.........

Welcome..... Hope to see you on the trails soon......
Back to top Go down
https://marylandrockraiders.forumotion.com
tj4xfun

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-09-22

PostSubject: Re: new again from nj here   new again from nj here EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 7:10 pm

i can honestly say i've never lost money on a jeep.

only 3 of the 6 are on the road. 1 yj is being repaired to be sold. 1 yj is sitting as a small block full width project. 1 xj is sitting as my son's first ride, will be registered as soon as one of the tjs i have for sale is repaired and sold.

the goal is to have 2 rigs. one streetable tj and one monster yj. i cant pass on a jeep deal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new again from nj here   new again from nj here Empty

Back to top Go down

new again from nj here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maryland Rock Raiders :: WELCOME TO MARYLAND ROCK RAIDERS :: NEW MEMBERS-
Jump to: