Maryland Rock Raiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maryland Rock Raiders Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What did you do to your Jeep today?

Go down 
+5
mdcj7
JEEPERX
UpnOver
Screwfly
JKNurse79
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mdcj7
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
mdcj7

Male Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-02-03

What did you do to your Jeep today? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your Jeep today?   What did you do to your Jeep today? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 12:05 pm

Look what I got today..........
What did you do to your Jeep today? - Page 2 Img_1711

What did you do to your Jeep today? - Page 2 Img_1712

What did you do to your Jeep today? - Page 2 Img_1713
Back to top Go down
JKNurse79

JKNurse79

Female Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your Jeep today?   What did you do to your Jeep today? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 2:33 pm

mdcj7 wrote:
Look what I got today..........
What did you do to your Jeep today? - Page 2 Img_1711

What did you do to your Jeep today? - Page 2 Img_1712

What did you do to your Jeep today? - Page 2 Img_1713

Hmmmmm That looks really familiar to me. Looks I will be driving to Baltimore or you will be driving to Southern MD so I get have my Jeep back tongue

Thanks for posting up some pics of the new lift looks great!!!
Back to top Go down
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

Male Number of posts : 993
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your Jeep today?   What did you do to your Jeep today? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 11:52 am

That looks great...............

Looks like Mike's parking lot already got it dirty.................... time for some real dirt and rocks.........
Back to top Go down
https://marylandrockraiders.forumotion.com
JKNurse79

JKNurse79

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your Jeep today?   What did you do to your Jeep today? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:20 am

Picked up the Jeep from mom and dad's today. LOVE IT!!!! Appalachian Offroad did an awesome job!!
Back to top Go down
antagonist84cj7

antagonist84cj7

Male Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your Jeep today?   What did you do to your Jeep today? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:16 pm

Took it up the road to see how the carb runs. Other then the fact that I'm running Thornbirds, it runs great! I never thought I'd say that I miss how it rode when it had the 38" TSL's on it...
Back to top Go down
antagonist84cj7

antagonist84cj7

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your Jeep today?   What did you do to your Jeep today? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:09 am

Pulled the jeep and Red out of the back yard to start getting the kinks worked out for easter. Had a flat tire on both of them, and a bunch of trouble with Red. Picked up a spare tire, half a dozen fuel filters, and ordered everything new inside the Rear for Red, and if everything goes well, they'll be ready for a trial run in no time.
Back to top Go down
mdcj7
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
mdcj7

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your Jeep today?   What did you do to your Jeep today? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 9:41 am

keep working on it and tell Red it has to run for 12 hours
Back to top Go down
JKNurse79

JKNurse79

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your Jeep today?   What did you do to your Jeep today? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 10:40 am

Missed my Jeep with this nice weather I could have taken the top off Crying or Very sad . Someone is Jeep sitting for me lol!
Back to top Go down
mdcj7
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
mdcj7

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your Jeep today?   What did you do to your Jeep today? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 11:17 am

JKNurse79 wrote:
Missed my Jeep with this nice weather I could have taken the top off Crying or Very sad . Someone is Jeep sitting for me lol!

The wind blew your jeep on its side last night. Talk about a brick on wheels. your jeep rides just fine with no wind blowing.

Yes I have be driving her jeep and I like it.
Back to top Go down
Screwfly

Screwfly

Male Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your Jeep today?   What did you do to your Jeep today? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 11:46 am

Got some Colorado Pinstriping
What did you do to your Jeep today? - Page 2 IMG00556-20110321-0734

Went wheeling on Sunday. Slid off a rock in the squeeze and adjusted the door in about a 1/4 inch.
Got it pulled out yesterday and now my door seals. geek

Gonna pull the rest of the plastic today, and prep it for bed liner.
Back to top Go down
JKNurse79

JKNurse79

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your Jeep today?   What did you do to your Jeep today? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 1:20 pm

Screwfly wrote:
Got some Colorado Pinstriping
What did you do to your Jeep today? - Page 2 IMG00556-20110321-0734

Went wheeling on Sunday. Slid off a rock in the squeeze and adjusted the door in about a 1/4 inch.
Got it pulled out yesterday and now my door seals. geek

Gonna pull the rest of the plastic today, and prep it for bed liner.

Looks like you are having alot of fun out there. I found out I will need a new drive shaft soon Crying or Very sad . We thought we made it out of RC without any damage the other weekend, but dad drove my Jeep to work the other day and told me it was making a really loud noise. It was my steering cover or something like that. All I paid attention to was the sentence where he said I was going to have to replace my drive shaft sooner than later. Enjoy the wheeling out there!!!
Back to top Go down
JEEPERX

JEEPERX

Male Number of posts : 229

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your Jeep today?   What did you do to your Jeep today? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 3:22 pm

JKNurse79 wrote:

. I found out I will need a new drive shaft soon

Perry Hall Power Equipment is your fiend. Ron is great with them

Sold mine, then went to Rausch this weekend. Though I was sad when it left, I really missed it while up at RC. Being a passenger sucks, even when you are in a really bad ass 4runner.
Back to top Go down
http://www.alphaomegaoffroad.com
antagonist84cj7

antagonist84cj7

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your Jeep today?   What did you do to your Jeep today? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 6:50 pm

Cut the grass around it... Got a nice new trailer for it and I haven't even had it loaded up yet... Maybe a couple more days at the money factory will inspire me to take it on one last trip before I tear it apart? Neutral
Back to top Go down
CamoK5
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
CamoK5

Number of posts : 284

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your Jeep today?   What did you do to your Jeep today? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:42 pm

Paul hang loose or tearing it apart just yet. As soon as I get the Blazer straight Josh wants to take the CJ out, plan happening before July.
Back to top Go down
antagonist84cj7

antagonist84cj7

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your Jeep today?   What did you do to your Jeep today? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 12:24 am

That's cool. Guess I should go ahead and fix the motor mount then. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CamoK5
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
CamoK5

Number of posts : 284

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your Jeep today?   What did you do to your Jeep today? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 1:06 pm

Well after looking at my vac schedule and other commitments the only time I have is the weekend of July 9th after that it would not happen until the end of August. Sorry to say, I see you are working that weekend Paul C.
Back to top Go down
antagonist84cj7

antagonist84cj7

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your Jeep today?   What did you do to your Jeep today? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 6:16 pm

That's cool. I'll just tear the 7 down and get the 5 ready. Maybe by then it will be a little cooler anyway.
Back to top Go down
JKNurse79

JKNurse79

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your Jeep today?   What did you do to your Jeep today? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 2:25 pm

Pulled it out from where it has been sitting to make sure it still has a battery charge. I am getting it ready to take the hard top off and put the soft top on Very Happy . Hopefully will be ordering the new drive shaft Monday and cleaning up the Jeep for the Meet and Greet.
Back to top Go down
antagonist84cj7

antagonist84cj7

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your Jeep today?   What did you do to your Jeep today? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:48 am

Used the 7 to move the trailer around the yard, and put the gooseneck hitch on Red. Outside temp of 81* real feel 105*... how does that work...
Back to top Go down
antagonist84cj7

antagonist84cj7

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your Jeep today?   What did you do to your Jeep today? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 9:59 am

Tried to get tags for the trailer for this weekend. Long story short, that didn't happen...
Back to top Go down
antagonist84cj7

antagonist84cj7

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your Jeep today?   What did you do to your Jeep today? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 1:14 am

Pulled two trucks, two trailers, and two jeeps out of the mud hole that is my back yars, and got everything loaded up for the run today. Hopefully all goes well on the way up there. There seems to be some stupid stuff I may have overlooked, but I can't imagine that it will keep me off the trail. blaster
Back to top Go down
antagonist84cj7

antagonist84cj7

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your Jeep today?   What did you do to your Jeep today? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 4:21 am

Got the 450 patched up from the last trip. New radiator hose & 5 gallons of coolant later, and she's back in action!
Back to top Go down
antagonist84cj7

antagonist84cj7

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your Jeep today?   What did you do to your Jeep today? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 8:16 pm

Aired the tires up to 10psi on the CJ5. Most air they've ever seen! Very Happy Got a Jib boom for the 450 to help me unload my new axles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your Jeep today?   What did you do to your Jeep today? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What did you do to your Jeep today?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2