Maryland Rock Raiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maryland Rock Raiders Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ROCK RAIDERS HAVE INVADED AFGANISTAN

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

Male Number of posts : 993
Registration date : 2009-02-01

ROCK RAIDERS HAVE INVADED AFGANISTAN Empty
PostSubject: ROCK RAIDERS HAVE INVADED AFGANISTAN   ROCK RAIDERS HAVE INVADED AFGANISTAN EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:58 am

Thanks to our AMERICAN SOLDIER members the Rock Raiders banner has been flown .......

Keep Safe.......and never forget we appreciate your efforts and wait for your return HOME Nate and Jason..............

Our prayers are there for your safe return as well as every soldier putting their lifes in harms way for this Country.........

ROCK RAIDERS HAVE INVADED AFGANISTAN 37263 ROCK RAIDERS HAVE INVADED AFGANISTAN 37263 ROCK RAIDERS HAVE INVADED AFGANISTAN 37263 ROCK RAIDERS HAVE INVADED AFGANISTAN 37263 ROCK RAIDERS HAVE INVADED AFGANISTAN 37263 ROCK RAIDERS HAVE INVADED AFGANISTAN 37263 ROCK RAIDERS HAVE INVADED AFGANISTAN 37263 ROCK RAIDERS HAVE INVADED AFGANISTAN 37263 ROCK RAIDERS HAVE INVADED AFGANISTAN 37263 ROCK RAIDERS HAVE INVADED AFGANISTAN 37263 ROCK RAIDERS HAVE INVADED AFGANISTAN 37263 ROCK RAIDERS HAVE INVADED AFGANISTAN 37263 ROCK RAIDERS HAVE INVADED AFGANISTAN 37263

ROCK RAIDERS HAVE INVADED AFGANISTAN Rock_r10

ROCK RAIDERS HAVE INVADED AFGANISTAN Rock_r11

ROCK RAIDERS HAVE INVADED AFGANISTAN Rock_r12

Nates future wheeler...

ROCK RAIDERS HAVE INVADED AFGANISTAN My_fut10
Back to top Go down
https://marylandrockraiders.forumotion.com
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

PostSubject: Re: ROCK RAIDERS HAVE INVADED AFGANISTAN   ROCK RAIDERS HAVE INVADED AFGANISTAN EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 11:07 am

ROCK RAIDERS HAVE INVADED AFGANISTAN Nate10

ROCK RAIDERS HAVE INVADED AFGANISTAN Rig10
Back to top Go down
FallstonYJ

FallstonYJ

Male Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: ROCK RAIDERS HAVE INVADED AFGANISTAN   ROCK RAIDERS HAVE INVADED AFGANISTAN EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 11:23 am

GREAT POST!!

GOD BE WITH YOU ALL AND BRING YOU BACK SAFE AND SOUND!!

ROCK RAIDERS HAVE INVADED AFGANISTAN 37263 ROCK RAIDERS HAVE INVADED AFGANISTAN 37263 ROCK RAIDERS HAVE INVADED AFGANISTAN 37263
Back to top Go down
mdcj7
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
mdcj7

Male Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: ROCK RAIDERS HAVE INVADED AFGANISTAN   ROCK RAIDERS HAVE INVADED AFGANISTAN EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 6:50 pm

I would love to see the face of the guy trying to read the banner as that rocket is coming at him.
Back to top Go down
natedogg_66

natedogg_66

Male Number of posts : 232

PostSubject: Re: ROCK RAIDERS HAVE INVADED AFGANISTAN   ROCK RAIDERS HAVE INVADED AFGANISTAN EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 7:23 pm

Glad I could help with some Pictures. I plan to get more soon. Hell maybe in a few other countries. Well time to run again.
Back to top Go down
natedogg_66

natedogg_66

PostSubject: Re: ROCK RAIDERS HAVE INVADED AFGANISTAN   ROCK RAIDERS HAVE INVADED AFGANISTAN EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:11 pm

ROCK RAIDERS HAVE INVADED AFGANISTAN Dsc00710
ROCK RAIDERS HAVE INVADED AFGANISTAN Dsc00711
See even the military has hill billies. Though I give them credit for the homemade bumper. Not too sure about the scoop though.

ROCK RAIDERS HAVE INVADED AFGANISTAN Dsc00712
This tire is a 395/85 20. The next picture give you an idea of height.
ROCK RAIDERS HAVE INVADED AFGANISTAN My_fut10I know the guy is standing with his feet apart but he is like 6' 2" so they are pretty big.
Back to top Go down
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

PostSubject: Re: ROCK RAIDERS HAVE INVADED AFGANISTAN   ROCK RAIDERS HAVE INVADED AFGANISTAN EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:28 pm

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for representing...........................

Again, I cant thank both Nate and Jason for what they have done for our country...........

God Bless both of you for giving up your lifes' and leaving your families for the great USA.......

ROCK RAIDERS HAVE INVADED AFGANISTAN 37263 ROCK RAIDERS HAVE INVADED AFGANISTAN 37263 ROCK RAIDERS HAVE INVADED AFGANISTAN 37263 ROCK RAIDERS HAVE INVADED AFGANISTAN 37263 ROCK RAIDERS HAVE INVADED AFGANISTAN 37263 ROCK RAIDERS HAVE INVADED AFGANISTAN 37263
Back to top Go down
natedogg_66

natedogg_66

PostSubject: Re: ROCK RAIDERS HAVE INVADED AFGANISTAN   ROCK RAIDERS HAVE INVADED AFGANISTAN EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 10:31 am

Not a problem. I also have one of the flags. Just let me know when and how you want me to get it to you Matt. Thanks for the input on the CV axle too. I would change the whole shaft as my wife drive the beltway roundtrip for work.
Back to top Go down
crazyjimmy
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
crazyjimmy

Male Number of posts : 318

PostSubject: Re: ROCK RAIDERS HAVE INVADED AFGANISTAN   ROCK RAIDERS HAVE INVADED AFGANISTAN EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 9:05 pm

That is why we can get up every morning and express our views on any and everything.

These guys and all of thei fellow service members be it man or woman, and their familes

seve every day to protect our way of life.

I am glad that they serve and pray that others continue to follow in their footsteps.

Have a great tour of duty, may the time go by quickly and smoothly.

RETURN HOME SAFELY

United States Navy Retired Cryptologic Maintenance Chief Petty Officer (1982-2002)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROCK RAIDERS HAVE INVADED AFGANISTAN   ROCK RAIDERS HAVE INVADED AFGANISTAN Empty

Back to top Go down

ROCK RAIDERS HAVE INVADED AFGANISTAN
Page 1 of 1