Maryland Rock Raiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maryland Rock Raiders Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Member to club and forums

Go down 
+3
Grateful Red
UpnOver
kwcraft
7 posters
AuthorMessage
kwcraft

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-03

New Member to club and forums Empty
PostSubject: New Member to club and forums   New Member to club and forums EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 5:22 pm

Paid my dues back in January, but have been quietly reading the many emails going back and forth.

My little intro:

My name is Ken and I own a 91 Jeep Wrangler... Unfortunately, it currently resides on my back porch with 2 flat tires and a tranny that only goes in reverse. affraid

I bought the jeep last year, cheap and just haven't had time to do any work to it. I had 4 good 31" mudders on it, but my brother-in-law talked me out of them and gave me the set of half dead tires that are on it right now. Dumb mistake - he sold his jeep last summer before giving me a chance to get the tires back.

I have a mechanic setup to put a new seal kit in the tranny, just need to pull it and get it over to him. I'm as mechanically inclined as a beauty pagent queen so I'm not entirely comfortable pulling it myself.

Anyhow, thats my intro - hope to meet some members this year.

Ken
Back to top Go down
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

Male Number of posts : 993
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: New Member to club and forums   New Member to club and forums EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 5:30 pm

Welcome Ken.........

Glad to see you join and we look forward to meeting you very soon.

We are back to basics and that what the club is about.. Brother and Sisterhood while wheeling..

Post up some pictures if you have them.

Matt
Back to top Go down
https://marylandrockraiders.forumotion.com
Grateful Red
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
Grateful Red

Male Number of posts : 112

PostSubject: Re: New Member to club and forums   New Member to club and forums EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 5:43 pm

Welcome Ken!
My name is Chris Lloyd. Glad to see you join us on our new forum.
You will meet a lot of good people here. We can help guide you in the direction you want to go with your Jeep. Just ask.
Hope to see you on the trails soon!
Back to top Go down
http://lloyder05.blogspot.com/
The Devil Dog
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
The Devil Dog

Male Number of posts : 246

PostSubject: Re: New Member to club and forums   New Member to club and forums EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 5:57 pm

Ken Welcome to the new forum, I think you'll do fine. This club is about working for one another with respect. if I can help you let me know. LIke Matt said post some pictures to see what you got and what can be done. maybe we can put together a working party to help you. To bad about the tires. but I am sure you'll see others come available soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ticothedevildog.com/
JEEPERX

JEEPERX

Male Number of posts : 229

PostSubject: Re: New Member to club and forums   New Member to club and forums EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 11:16 pm

Welcome!! What part of town are you in? I am sure we can find some help to pull the tranny for you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.alphaomegaoffroad.com
FallstonYJ

FallstonYJ

Male Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: New Member to club and forums   New Member to club and forums EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 11:31 pm

Welcome Ken!

I don't know as much as most of the other Raiders but I know enough to get by. Also have ammased a fair amount of tools; be glad to help out sometime!

Hope to see you on the trails after I get my rig back together!

Tom
Back to top Go down
ffhill61

ffhill61

Male Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: New Member to club and forums   New Member to club and forums EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 1:42 pm

From one new guy to another Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Member to club and forums   New Member to club and forums Empty

Back to top Go down

New Member to club and forums
Page 1 of 1