Maryland Rock Raiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maryland Rock Raiders Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holy Cow

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
treefrog

treefrog

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-12-04

Holy Cow Empty
PostSubject: Holy Cow   Holy Cow EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 11:02 pm

Well, it's been a while. How y'all doing? A little refresher: I'm Mike. I was stationed at Edgewood from 2002-2004. I bought the 2nd Electric Lime Green Rubicon that Adams Jeep got. I joined the Rock Raiders right after it was formed. Wheeled the crap out of my Jeep. Broke a lot of stuff. Then I PCSed to Fort Drum. Wheeled the Jeep some more. Went to Iraq. Cried at what the salty winters were doing to my Rubi (it's sad underneath it). I still have it and will drive it until the frame buckles. That shouldn't take but a few more years.
I see a few names I remember from when I was in MD. I'm glad to see the club is still intact. I have seen a lot start and fail up here. It's really sad. Anyway, I'm just popping back in to say, "Hey". Holler at me.
Back to top Go down
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

Male Number of posts : 993
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Holy Cow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Cow   Holy Cow EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 11:51 pm

Welcome back......... I remember seeing pictures of your replacing the joints in the Rausch parking lot.. Tico is still around. I am sure he will be posting up this weekend..

Let us know when you will be down to Rausch........
Back to top Go down
https://marylandrockraiders.forumotion.com
treefrog

treefrog

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-12-04

Holy Cow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Cow   Holy Cow EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 12:49 am

You mean this pic?
Holy Cow DSC000331

If I remember right, it was about 12 degrees that day. Snapped both front axle u-joints at the same time. Had to change em before I could drive it back up to Fort Drum. I don't get to wheel as much anymore. Not a lot of legal options up here and Rausch is long road trip if I break anything. I don't have a tow rig. I would like to head back to Rausch someday. Maybe next year I will get the chance.
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
The Devil Dog

Male Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Holy Cow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Cow   Holy Cow EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 2:38 pm

Hooooahhhhh!
Welcome back Mike, yea, it's has been a long time. Glad to hear about you again I often wondered how you and the other Mike are doing out there in Iraq. Your family doing well I guess.

I haven't been doing much wheeling, after my last brakeage I decided to stay off the hard stuff and drive my Jeep on the pavement a little to enjoy it some more. For a long time it was like fix it run it brake it 2-3 months later drive it again. Both money and resource got thin real quick. E-mail me, if you still have it. Love to chatch up on things out there in the world and now that your back home. Are you still in Ft. Drum again?

If I don't hear from you Have a Happy New Year! Holy Cow Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.ticothedevildog.com/
Sponsored content

Holy Cow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Cow   Holy Cow Empty

Back to top Go down

Holy Cow
Page 1 of 1