Maryland Rock Raiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maryland Rock Raiders Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey Pattey......

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

Male Number of posts : 993
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Hey Pattey...... Empty
PostSubject: Hey Pattey......   Hey Pattey...... EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 10:55 pm

This is a serious Xterra.....

Hey Pattey...... Aq11

Was building this for my ex, was going to keep for myself but I'm going to try to sell it first and get something that has no attachment to her, would help to pay some stuff off too.

Drivetrain:
96100 miles, timing belt service just done, all new belts, water pump etc. Has new plugs, wires and distributor. Has stainless steel headers just installed with a $600 mandrel bent custom exhaust. Will have new O2 sensors installed as well, they're not currently installed but will be. Also built some poly motor mounts and a poly tranny mount that is installed.

5speed transmission installed with a brand new clutch etc, has royal purple in the transmission and t-case. T-case has a slip yoke eliminator installed, running a 1350 CV rear driveshaft, running a nissan/toyota hybrid front shaft with Trail-gears long spline kit.

Tires/wheels/axles:

Tires- 37x13.50x15 Xterrains on brand new 15x8 black steelies with 4" backspacing I believe, 5 tires and 5 wheels. The spare has never touched pavement, the others have at least 90-95% tread.

Front axle is a Dana 44 from a 78 F250 with 5 on 5.5 outers swapped in. Has 5.38 gears with a brand new lock right/carrier/bearings/seals etc. It has yukon chromo shafts inners with an extra set of dutchman chromo inners. Has brand new yukon stub shafts with brand new spicer u joints. Has brand new Reid Racing dedenbear knuckles with all the new studs, new moog balljoints and a set of ballistic high steer arms on there with the 1ton TREs. Ballistic steering kit on the front axle. Every bearing and seal is new on this axle, the only things that were reused were the spindles, caliper brackets, housing and gears. Brand new superwinch hubs. Also has a Crane cover on it and a toyota D44 flange from high angle driveline. Synthetic gear oil is in the diff. I've got a lot of spares for this axle that will go with it.

Rear axle is a van width big bearing 9". 31 spline shafts, disc brakes, and a detroit locker. Has a 1350 yoke and ballistic pinion guard, has been trussed as well. Has new bearings and seals but I think I f-ed the seal up on the passenger side installing it because it is leaking a little bit. All brake parts are all brand new as I did the conversion myself. Synthetic gear oil is in the diff.

Suspension:

Front is a custom 3 link setup that I did. Running brand new 12" travel fox 2.0 remote reservoir coilovers. 200/250 springs. Has 2.0- 3" travel new fox air bumps. 2.63 5/8" ballistic forged joints on the lowers and 1.25" heims on the upper link with 3/4" heims on the track-bar, not the cheap heims either. 2" .250 wall tube on the links, 1.5 .250 on the track-bar and steering linkage.

Rear has a set of Calmini leaf springs sprung over with 12" travel new bilstein 5150s installed, could run 14" travel if desired. Has a rear swaybar installed as well.

Both driveshafts are brand new and setup by Oliver's in winston salem, nc.

Has a custom transfer case/underbelly skid that I made and has a Shrockworks gas tank skid. Has some rock sliders I made, all tube on the truck is DOM.

I'm in the middle of finishing the bumpers on the truck, the rear will carry a hi-lift and the 37" spare. The front will have a spot for a 8k warn winch. I will consider including the winch in the sale, it's brand new and has brand new 3/8" syntetic line on it. Both bumpers are tube.

The truck no longer has a snorkel, will have new fenders installed sometime next week, they are being painted. The interior and exterior of the truck are very clean. Interior is herculined and has some brand new corbeau baja RS seats installed, has an alpine headunit with IPOD hookup in the glove box.

It has a Chevy 1ton brake master cylinder installed as well as a proportioning valve for the rear discs. It also has a Toyota IFS box installed with a sky flat pitman arm, the box is drilled/tapped for hydro assist but doesn't currently have it.

I'm sure there are a few things I'm forgetting but this truck drives and handles very well on the road, I'm sure the sway bar has a lot to do with that. No leaks outside of the rear passenger side. I took my time with this rig and it is very well built, no expenses were spared when purchasing parts and no corners were cut.

I'm asking 11k obo for the truck. I've got more than that in it and that doesn't include the labor. Will consider trades on a nice diesel truck(must be manual transmission and preferably 4 doors, no single cabs and no chevys.) or a TDI Jetta, also a manual transmission.

Build thread can be seen here.
http://www.nc4x4.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60019
Back to top Go down
https://marylandrockraiders.forumotion.com
XJXtian

XJXtian

Female Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Hey Pattey...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Pattey......   Hey Pattey...... EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 2:12 pm

NICE!!! I have seen that on XOC (Xterra Owners Club) Very Nice. It's a second generation one. Mine was a 3rd or "NEXT GEN". I definitely want another 05.
Back to top Go down
http://www.alphaomegaoffroad.com
FallstonYJ

FallstonYJ

Male Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Hey Pattey...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Pattey......   Hey Pattey...... EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 3:08 am

Couldn't help but notice that the guy said he would trade for a "NICE" diesel truck= "NO CHEVYS"!!!! deadhorse
Back to top Go down
JEEPERX

JEEPERX

Male Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Hey Pattey...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Pattey......   Hey Pattey...... EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 9:45 pm

FallstonYJ wrote:
Couldn't help but notice that the guy said he would trade for a "NICE" diesel truck= "NO CHEVYS"!!!! deadhorse

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
http://www.alphaomegaoffroad.com
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

Hey Pattey...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Pattey......   Hey Pattey...... EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 9:56 pm

Not everyone has taste......... HINT HINT
Back to top Go down
ffhill61

ffhill61

Male Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Hey Pattey...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Pattey......   Hey Pattey...... EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 10:55 am

UpnOver wrote:

What he said......love my Duramax!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

Hey Pattey...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Pattey......   Hey Pattey...... EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 9:49 pm

ffhill61 wrote:
UpnOver wrote:

What he said......love my Duramax!!!!!!!

Some people just never learn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey Pattey...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Pattey......   Hey Pattey...... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey Pattey......
Page 1 of 1