Maryland Rock Raiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maryland Rock Raiders Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is there anybody in there................

Go down 
+4
natedogg_66
UpnOver
JEEPERX
FallstonYJ
8 posters
AuthorMessage
FallstonYJ

FallstonYJ

Male Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Is there anybody in there................ Empty
PostSubject: Is there anybody in there................   Is there anybody in there................ EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:26 am

Is my computer working properly?..................I just signed in and clicked on "new posts" since last Thursday and got a big "zero".

Shirley this can't be true................
Back to top Go down
JEEPERX

JEEPERX

Male Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Is there anybody in there................   Is there anybody in there................ EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 12:05 pm

Yes it is and...

Dont call me Shirley
Back to top Go down
http://www.alphaomegaoffroad.com
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

Male Number of posts : 993
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Is there anybody in there................   Is there anybody in there................ EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 1:08 pm

Shoot thats the first time you noticed that........

I will stop posting and I bet it goes alot longer.. Sometimes I think I forgot to take a shower and then I realize Im on the computer... lol!

Next time check the memberlist and see 15 people online the same day and NO POSTS..

Nate, Allium, Chics4jeeps, JkNurse79, mdcj7, ffhill61 and xterraXtian all on today and no comments..........

Its normal though... Most forums only have certain people that post all the time. Others just comment once in awhile.

I do like the fact we dont insult people just to start a thread............Unlike certain forums.......
Back to top Go down
https://marylandrockraiders.forumotion.com
natedogg_66

natedogg_66

Male Number of posts : 232

PostSubject: Re: Is there anybody in there................   Is there anybody in there................ EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 7:28 pm

I have just been living the boring life lately. Nothing new to post. Wish I was on some adventure to tell, but biggest one for me is work tuesday through friday.
Back to top Go down
FallstonYJ

FallstonYJ

PostSubject: Re: Is there anybody in there................   Is there anybody in there................ EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 10:58 am

JEEPERX wrote:
Yes it is and...

Dont call me Shirley

I was hoping somebody would get that.......
Back to top Go down
JEEPERX

JEEPERX

PostSubject: Re: Is there anybody in there................   Is there anybody in there................ EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 11:25 am

It was the first thing I thought of when I read it. I could not respond till I stopped laughing.
Back to top Go down
jnjstj

jnjstj

Male Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Is there anybody in there................   Is there anybody in there................ EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 11:08 am

well i have not been on for awhile because of work and my wife is due in a month.we are having another girl so i am trying to keep jen from doing to much.for you guys that know my wife know how much of a job that is
Back to top Go down
FallstonYJ

FallstonYJ

PostSubject: Re: Is there anybody in there................   Is there anybody in there................ EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 11:17 am

Jason, you just keep taking care of Jen............I am so glad to hear that everything is under control and she is doing well!!!
Back to top Go down
natedogg_66

natedogg_66

PostSubject: Re: Is there anybody in there................   Is there anybody in there................ EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 12:31 pm

It is quiet again where is everyone at? I look everyday to see if something new is going on and it is blank. I know something has to be going on that people want to share. I remember seeing a possible dinner/ drinks I am going to throw out Magerks as an idea now a day for that I am not sure. Then a time?? just seeing what everyone thinks?
Back to top Go down
CamoK5
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
CamoK5

Number of posts : 284

PostSubject: Re: Is there anybody in there................   Is there anybody in there................ EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 8:24 pm

Well I just finished the camping season, even though some do not consider it camping. I've been doing a few needed things around the house but we are in an outage at work and that means O/T but not nearly what Paul and Jimmy are working. On a good note in 2 1/2 week we are heeded south for a cruise in the Bahamas.
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
The Devil Dog

Male Number of posts : 246

PostSubject: Re: Is there anybody in there................   Is there anybody in there................ EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 9:11 pm

Other than the occaassional joke I post I really don't have much to say, life has been a drag...no money to go out and play. Just enjoying my Wrangler on the pavement this year. The Grand Cherokee is availble if anyone can help me weld the bracket back on the axle tube...other than that it's going to be given away for donations.....

miss chatting with some of you. Being a little lonely....anybody miss me?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ticothedevildog.com/
natedogg_66

natedogg_66

PostSubject: Re: Is there anybody in there................   Is there anybody in there................ EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 12:12 am

Seems everyone has hit a slump lately. What do you mean donations Tico? If I could weld I would fix it.
Back to top Go down
mdcj7
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
mdcj7

Male Number of posts : 481

PostSubject: Re: Is there anybody in there................   Is there anybody in there................ EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:32 pm

I think everyone is being hit with the lack of of funds thing lately. I know I had a blast on my last two trips but poping the tire took more money to fix that I readly wanted to spend. But I like to upgrade things when they break. I will be slowing down and picking the trips I want to do. My next trip will be a last minute trip due to I love snow runs and I'm now waiting for snow on the ground for the next trip. Mark and myself are looking at going to coal creek Tenn. in April so if anyone wants to join us keep this in mine. The problem is that we go over the easter weekend due to Mark's boys school schudle.

one day we will all get on the trails again. cheers
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
The Devil Dog

PostSubject: Re: Is there anybody in there................   Is there anybody in there................ EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 4:00 pm

natedogg_66 wrote:
Seems everyone has hit a slump lately. What do you mean donations Tico? If I could weld I would fix it.
I might just donate it get the value off of it and be done with it. Just don;t have the time or money right now. Purple Heart or something worth while to donate it too. Max doesn't want an offroad vehicle rather have a small sports car (what kid his age wouldn't right?). Right now is dry docked at the house, just to think I replaced the tail gate, the drivers door and got the other door to replace still, if not for the stupid welding stuff, it would be running around town :).
Back to top Go down
JEEPERX

JEEPERX

PostSubject: Re: Is there anybody in there................   Is there anybody in there................ EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 11:52 pm

what needs to be welded Tice? Pattey is always looking for a wheeler. I know a couple of welders...
Back to top Go down
FallstonYJ

FallstonYJ

PostSubject: Re: Is there anybody in there................   Is there anybody in there................ EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 10:24 am

I know a couple of "wanna be" welders but I guess that won't help eh................ lol!
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
The Devil Dog

PostSubject: Re: Is there anybody in there................   Is there anybody in there................ EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 3:52 pm

The bracket that holds the upper control arm snapped closess to the axle tube. I mean clean snap. I don't understand why cause it has not been used for any offroad activities for a long while. I will take a picture tonight or tomorrow morning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there anybody in there................   Is there anybody in there................ Empty

Back to top Go down

Is there anybody in there................
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maryland Rock Raiders :: WELCOME TO MARYLAND ROCK RAIDERS :: FORUM IDEAS, CONCERNS, QUESTIONS-
Jump to: