Maryland Rock Raiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maryland Rock Raiders Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First official BOD’s / Membership meeting

Go down 
+3
FallstonYJ
The Devil Dog
CamoK5
7 posters

Can you attend the BOD / Membership meeting ?
Yes
First official BOD’s / Membership meeting I_vote_lcap73%First official BOD’s / Membership meeting I_vote_rcap
 73% [ 8 ]
No
First official BOD’s / Membership meeting I_vote_lcap9%First official BOD’s / Membership meeting I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Maybe
First official BOD’s / Membership meeting I_vote_lcap18%First official BOD’s / Membership meeting I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
CamoK5
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
CamoK5

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2009-02-03

First official BOD’s / Membership meeting Empty
PostSubject: First official BOD’s / Membership meeting   First official BOD’s / Membership meeting EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 1:58 pm

Dear Maryland Rock Raider members. The Board of Directors would like to request your presence at our first official BOD’s / Membership meeting. The meeting is to be held at Magerks Pub in Bel Air, 120 S Bond St, Bel Air, MD 21014, @ 2pm on Sunday February 15th 2009. Our main goal for this meeting is to ratify the new By-Laws and field any comments or concerns the membership may have. Seeing this is an official meeting we ask you refrain from consuming alcohol until after the meeting.

Sincerely,
MRR Board of Directors
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
The Devil Dog

Male Number of posts : 246

PostSubject: Re: First official BOD’s / Membership meeting   First official BOD’s / Membership meeting EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 10:41 pm

I think this meeting notice needs to be send to all the members via mail and E-mail to ensure maximum participation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ticothedevildog.com/
FallstonYJ

FallstonYJ

Male Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: First official BOD’s / Membership meeting   First official BOD’s / Membership meeting EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 1:35 am

My thanks to Matt Elick and the BOD. I thought it was a well planned and well carried out meeting. I think much was accomplished and many good ideas were put forth.
Back to top Go down
PORKchopEXPRE55

PORKchopEXPRE55

Male Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Im alittle slow i guess.   First official BOD’s / Membership meeting EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 5:01 am

Sorry I just saw the post for the meeting, i'll be there next time.

Ben
Back to top Go down
CamoK5
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
CamoK5

Number of posts : 284

PostSubject: Re: First official BOD’s / Membership meeting   First official BOD’s / Membership meeting EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 7:58 am

Tom, thanks for the feedback.

Ben will hold a meeting every quarter.
Back to top Go down
JEEPERX

JEEPERX

Male Number of posts : 229

PostSubject: Re: First official BOD’s / Membership meeting   First official BOD’s / Membership meeting EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 8:27 am

Sorry I missed it. It was my niece's birthday and by the time I remembered it was too late.
Back to top Go down
http://www.alphaomegaoffroad.com
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

Male Number of posts : 993
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: First official BOD’s / Membership meeting   First official BOD’s / Membership meeting EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 2:10 pm

We did have a very productive meeting.

I would like to thank Lee who is a new member and attended as well as John who drove over two hours again.

We had great participation from members like Tom and Jason and of course Tico. I believe we not only got a few of necessities out of the way but we also opened the door for some ventures we have needed for a long time.

Thanks to the board members for all the work they put into this and of course thanks to the spouses that attended.

We opened a conversation on Rock Run and again today I recieved even more info on dates available to the club.

Dan also offered a MRR only run if we can get 15 rigs guaranted to attend.

Hey Chris, want to put together a Alpha Omega/MRR run at Rock Run??????
Back to top Go down
https://marylandrockraiders.forumotion.com
The Devil Dog
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
The Devil Dog

Male Number of posts : 246

PostSubject: Re: First official BOD’s / Membership meeting   First official BOD’s / Membership meeting EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 4:51 pm

I want to thank the BOD's for their time and efforts in putting this meeting together. i had hope to see many more members involve with the proceeding, there was a lot to get done and a lot got achived. Our new By-laws have been radified and the club is moving forward with the activity planning. There are a lot of great people in this club now is a matter of collectively working toward the same goal....having fun on the trails and supporting each other accordingly.

I would ask those that did not make it to please participate on the next one, to effect changes you need to be heard, present and active on discussion. Don't wait for things to change before your input is heard.

On the matter of the location, MaGerks:
After the meeting some of us remaind behind and ate there, myself, I got so stuffed 🐷 that I got home, drank some water and hit the sack until the next morning, I sleptss for 12 hours. I don;t need to tell you how high my sugar level was.... affraid

All I know is there is to much good food there..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.ticothedevildog.com/
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

PostSubject: Re: First official BOD’s / Membership meeting   First official BOD’s / Membership meeting EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 7:28 pm

Our participation will continue to grow as members see we are a team and their comments and thoughts count..

Remember we are back to the basics........... Stocker thru RcRocs.

Give them a chance Tico to see the bigger picture the 5 board members are commited too..

We have always had a great group of people and will continue to grow.......

The door is now open to work together with other organizations that have great members also like the Alpha Omega team, the Pajeeps team, the Creepers and all the other clubs that are out there trying to make a difference.
Back to top Go down
XJXtian

XJXtian

Female Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: First official BOD’s / Membership meeting   First official BOD’s / Membership meeting EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 10:51 pm

UpnOver wrote:

Hey Chris, want to put together a Alpha Omega/MRR run at Rock Run??????

HELL yah!!! We were supposed to go last October 4th weekend, but had to back out. When are you thinking? We could shuffle our own club's monthly ride to meet it. The only thing is, Chris and I judge RCRocks and WERock...so those dates are out.

We look forward to getting plans together and getting out there with you guys!!! Maybe sometime in the fall?????

Okay, I'm not Chris....but he's only the President....I'm the QUEEN...of our club....so I answered! (I'm gonna be in trouble! hahahaha)
Back to top Go down
http://www.alphaomegaoffroad.com
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

PostSubject: Re: First official BOD’s / Membership meeting   First official BOD’s / Membership meeting EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 11:37 pm

I will pm you the dates Dan sent but he offered the club only run if we guarantee the 15 rigs.

I am not sure the dates are public so I dont want to publish.. Just being safe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First official BOD’s / Membership meeting   First official BOD’s / Membership meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

First official BOD’s / Membership meeting
Page 1 of 1