Maryland Rock Raiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maryland Rock Raiders Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UpnOver is ready to camp.......

Go down 
+6
mdcj7
natedogg_66
The Devil Dog
FallstonYJ
Screwfly
UpnOver
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BrittonOffRoad

BrittonOffRoad

Male Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-04-28

UpnOver is ready to camp....... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UpnOver is ready to camp.......   UpnOver is ready to camp....... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 8:27 pm

Sounds like we need to have a little competition one weekend or Monday...
Back to top Go down
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

Male Number of posts : 993
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: UpnOver is ready to camp.......   UpnOver is ready to camp....... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 9:37 pm

Yeah.. that would be pretty funny.............I dont like running the easy stuff all day.... :rockin:

Its all in fun and games.. Its never the same without Jason there.....
Back to top Go down
https://marylandrockraiders.forumotion.com
natedogg_66

natedogg_66

Male Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: UpnOver is ready to camp.......   UpnOver is ready to camp....... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:02 am

I think we should all meet at magerk's and beers beers beers beers and have a good time. I miss haning out and wheeling with you guys.
Back to top Go down
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

PostSubject: Re: UpnOver is ready to camp.......   UpnOver is ready to camp....... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:00 am

Thursday nights is a good night to attend............Tom and I found that out.....

Oh yeah, sorry you want to bring the spouse.
Back to top Go down
jnjstj

jnjstj

Male Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: UpnOver is ready to camp.......   UpnOver is ready to camp....... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:01 pm

yea matt it is all in fun.i have to get it in where i can.we all know the crush can take down ole blue any day.how about oct 10th we all getting together for a run
Back to top Go down
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

PostSubject: Re: UpnOver is ready to camp.......   UpnOver is ready to camp....... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 9:13 pm

The 10th is the KGB run that I would like to attend... I really havent even started planning anything but if that works for everyone I will make it work for me..

I just need to see where my oil leak is coming from.. I put a small bucket under it and walked away.. lol! i think I caught the drain plug. I should be able to get it done by then... I want to change the pan anyhow so worse case I will get Adam to tack weld it for the run.. Twisted Evil

Mr FallstonYj you in??

Not sure Grateful will be in the country..

Where are the rest of you Raiders??????

Im up for any level run so if the majority says blues then let that be the call of the day..
Back to top Go down
natedogg_66

natedogg_66

Male Number of posts : 232

PostSubject: Re: UpnOver is ready to camp.......   UpnOver is ready to camp....... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 9:19 pm

I gotta do something before all my wheeling is done til next year
Back to top Go down
ffhill61

ffhill61

Male Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: UpnOver is ready to camp.......   UpnOver is ready to camp....... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 9:52 pm

I would like to go...I will check work tommrow and see if I can get vacation that saturday...would drive up saturday morning.
Back to top Go down
mdcj7
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
mdcj7

Male Number of posts : 481

PostSubject: Re: UpnOver is ready to camp.......   UpnOver is ready to camp....... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 8:36 am

UpnOver wrote:
The 10th is the KGB run that I would like to attend... I really havent even started planning anything but if that works for everyone I will make it work for me..

I just need to see where my oil leak is coming from.. I put a small bucket under it and walked away.. lol! i think I caught the drain plug. I should be able to get it done by then... I want to change the pan anyhow so worse case I will get Adam to tack weld it for the run.. Twisted Evil

Mr FallstonYj you in??

Not sure Grateful will be in the country..

Where are the rest of you Raiders??????

Im up for any level run so if the majority says blues then let that be the call of the day..

I'm doing the Craw for the Cure on the 17 Oct. can't fit both weekends in that month.
Back to top Go down
FallstonYJ

FallstonYJ

Male Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: UpnOver is ready to camp.......   UpnOver is ready to camp....... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 10:09 am

Can't make the 10th
Back to top Go down
ffhill61

ffhill61

PostSubject: Re: UpnOver is ready to camp.......   UpnOver is ready to camp....... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 4:56 pm

Can't make the 10th got vacation request in for the 17th.
Back to top Go down
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

PostSubject: Re: UpnOver is ready to camp.......   UpnOver is ready to camp....... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 5:31 pm

Than make it the 17th....... Are we running the Crawl or just running.. Doesnt matter to me.. If we can get it to the crawl its a good benefit...

Just let me know so I can take off..............

I called about the pan today.. It will be here in 24hours.. My buddy is putting it on for $100. Not worth me fighting the bolts on the exhaust for $100
Back to top Go down
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

PostSubject: Re: UpnOver is ready to camp.......   UpnOver is ready to camp....... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 8:46 pm

I layed under the jeep tonight just to see how bad the oil pan was.... I grabbed the socket set hoping to find the drain plug loose but..........

Let em tell you that rocks seem to find their way--way up into my suspension.... The oil pan was pushed in right at the drain plug and is wrinkled like a utz potato chip. Just a small hole that has managed to fill a small Fisher's popcorn container about a 1/4 of an inch in two days...

It must of happened on Crawl Daddy when I was teetur totting on the one obstacle that kicked mine and Tom's ass...

I also see the front diff leaking alittle also. I think that is just a gasket.. Im gonna order a new diff protector that I saw online..

Adam and I have discussed a battle ram like Grason has on his front diff but I am not sure we can make it work with my high steer design..

Oil pan ........$85

Installation so I dont have to do it......... $100

Making Crawl Daddy and all the other blacks Monday.......Priceless
Back to top Go down
mdcj7
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
mdcj7

Male Number of posts : 481

PostSubject: Re: UpnOver is ready to camp.......   UpnOver is ready to camp....... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 10:03 pm

I'm running the crawl on the 17 and doing a rock radiers run on the 18 I be there for the whole week end.

Check the upcoming trail ride thread for the information for the Crawl for the Cure. paper work need to be in by Oct. 3.

You can pick you tail level you want and who you want to run with Mark and myself both picked greens due to Dawn is driving her jeep for the first time and Stacey is driving my jeep for the first time.
Back to top Go down
CamoK5
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
CamoK5

Number of posts : 284

PostSubject: Re: UpnOver is ready to camp.......   UpnOver is ready to camp....... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 8:42 pm

If anyone is going and has a free right seat my oldest is looking to ride shotgun. Please let me know.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
ffhill61

ffhill61

PostSubject: Re: UpnOver is ready to camp.......   UpnOver is ready to camp....... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:20 pm

If I can get the vacation day I will have an open seat..will not know if I am off work til a few days before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UpnOver is ready to camp.......   UpnOver is ready to camp....... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

UpnOver is ready to camp.......
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2