Maryland Rock Raiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maryland Rock Raiders Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW TO MD AND LOOKING FOR PEOPLE AND PLACES TO WHEEL

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
baby yj 63

baby yj 63

Male Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-07-21

NEW TO MD AND LOOKING FOR PEOPLE AND PLACES TO WHEEL Empty
PostSubject: NEW TO MD AND LOOKING FOR PEOPLE AND PLACES TO WHEEL   NEW TO MD AND LOOKING FOR PEOPLE AND PLACES TO WHEEL EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 4:52 pm

Hello, im nick and im new to maryland from NC and drive a '95 YJ that im springing over tomorrow and this weekend. I'm looking for some good places to wheel thats legal and other people to wheel with. So keep me posted and i'll be watchin the forum so hopefully we can ride here soon.
Back to top Go down
FallstonYJ

FallstonYJ

Male Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: NEW TO MD AND LOOKING FOR PEOPLE AND PLACES TO WHEEL   NEW TO MD AND LOOKING FOR PEOPLE AND PLACES TO WHEEL EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 5:53 pm

Hello Nick, welcome to the forum!

We wheel mostly at Rausch Creek in PA; about a 2 hour drive from northern Baltimore county/Harford county. We try to get in at least one run a month.

Hope all goes well with the spring over; just had mine done about 2 months ago.

Tom
Back to top Go down
CamoK5
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
CamoK5

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: NEW TO MD AND LOOKING FOR PEOPLE AND PLACES TO WHEEL   NEW TO MD AND LOOKING FOR PEOPLE AND PLACES TO WHEEL EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 9:51 am

Welcome Nick, As Tom stated we mainly wheel at Rausch Creek in PA. But some of us try to make a trip to a different place each year. Myself and MDCJ7 have been to the Wheelin in VA and just this year we went to Black Mountain in KY. JEEPSRFUN also joined us on this trip. Again welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW TO MD AND LOOKING FOR PEOPLE AND PLACES TO WHEEL   NEW TO MD AND LOOKING FOR PEOPLE AND PLACES TO WHEEL Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW TO MD AND LOOKING FOR PEOPLE AND PLACES TO WHEEL
Page 1 of 1