Maryland Rock Raiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maryland Rock Raiders Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A/O July 25th and 26th

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XJXtian

XJXtian

Female Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2009-02-02

A/O July 25th and 26th Empty
PostSubject: A/O July 25th and 26th   A/O July 25th and 26th EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:59 am

You awesome Rock Raider people are more than welcome to join Alpha/Omega in July at Rausch.
We run greens and blues on saturday and harder stuff on sunday. If no one needs greens, we run
what everyone's comfortable with. If there's more than 8, we can split into smaller groups. I know
you guys had a nice turnout this past weekend. We had 6 and you had, what, 9 or so? That's awesome.

We'd love to see you. This one is also a prize run for the wackiest hat (yah, I know....but I think
people will actually DO it!!!) and also a fundraiser for Tabitha's House (see information below)

JULY 25TH AND 26TH WACKY HAT RUN

Okay guys.....please wear your wackiest hats....there will be a prize for the wackiest.

Also, as we are trying to serve our community and bring Jesus' love to others, we ask
that you bring a bag of any of the following: canned goods, old -but in decent condition-
clothes, school supplies, or household goods you no longer need or use.......for Tabitha's
House (Tabitha's House provides these things to those in need in Harford County, MD)

If you do not bring a bag, we ask that you give a $10 donation to run with the club that
weekend, which also will go to Tabitha's House. (smile, we're doing this for people that
need it more than we do. We are all very blessed and sometimes forget it when times are
rough, but we can bring a blessing to others by helping out. God's love abounds!!!)

Chris and I will double the amount that you all bring in,
whether money or food.
Let's do this!!!!

For more information on Tabitha's House, click HERE
Back to top Go down
http://www.alphaomegaoffroad.com
UpnOver
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
UpnOver

Male Number of posts : 993
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: A/O July 25th and 26th   A/O July 25th and 26th EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 1:12 pm

We are in for that weekend....

Its so cool to wheel with you guys.........

If not this run maybe the next time we have a run and have too many for one group we should split the groups into rigs from both clubs.. That way everyone gets to know each other...
Back to top Go down
https://marylandrockraiders.forumotion.com
XJXtian

XJXtian

Female Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: A/O July 25th and 26th   A/O July 25th and 26th EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 2:53 pm

That's a great idea. Very good. You guys had a couple people with you that Chris and I never got their names. It was super awesome meeting everyone we met though! I thoroughly enjoyed Tom's political views and could have listened to him all day! It made me want to run home and read even more than I already do!

You guys have a great thing going here....I hope you realize that. This club far exceeds what I had expected, knowing the trouble where it had sprouted from. I don't mean that to be insulting to anyone...I just mean that I know it was rough for you all before and it's always tough starting over.

You've done a great job and stuck with your original values and vision for what you wanted your club to be. That's awesome.

Chris and I lost some friends when we split to form our own club, but we do not regret it for one minute, as the club is doing well and slowly becoming everything we wanted it to be, but had no backing before.

See you in July...PA Jeep Show first, right? We'll be on the track. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.alphaomegaoffroad.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A/O July 25th and 26th   A/O July 25th and 26th Empty

Back to top Go down

A/O July 25th and 26th
Page 1 of 1