Maryland Rock Raiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maryland Rock Raiders Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

kinda dumb... gonna ask anyway

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
timberwolf

Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-02-05

kinda dumb... gonna ask anyway Empty
PostSubject: kinda dumb... gonna ask anyway   kinda dumb... gonna ask anyway EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 8:18 pm

anyone know of a dating site for jeepers? ive been single for a while now and would like to find a single female jeeper to date/wheel with.
Back to top Go down
JEEPERX

JEEPERX

Male Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: kinda dumb... gonna ask anyway   kinda dumb... gonna ask anyway EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 10:11 am

I found mine online when she was in Alaska and moving back to Mass. We met at Paragon and the rest is history (and future).

Ok I looked on Google and found NOTHING. Good Luck
Back to top Go down
http://www.alphaomegaoffroad.com
timberwolf

PostSubject: Re: kinda dumb... gonna ask anyway   kinda dumb... gonna ask anyway EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 9:50 pm

i met one online and hung out with her for a few weeks, all was cool, but it didnt work out. oh well
Back to top Go down
XJXtian

XJXtian

Female Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: kinda dumb... gonna ask anyway   kinda dumb... gonna ask anyway EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 9:57 pm

JEEPERX wrote:
I found mine online when she was in Alaska and moving back to Mass. We met at Paragon and the rest is history (and future).

cheers Yah, and you didn't even mind that I wheeled an Xterra!!!

Hang in there, Timberwolf......a Jeeper always gets the girl!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.alphaomegaoffroad.com
PORKchopEXPRE55

PORKchopEXPRE55

Male Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: if this isn't what you want it will at least make you laugh   kinda dumb... gonna ask anyway EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 11:12 am

My wife was looking for jeep forums one day and came across something called FILTHYDIRTYJEEPGIRL.COM I don't think it's what your looking for but it will def. give you a good laugh. Take caution because there are areas of the site that send you to other links that are... mature.
Back to top Go down
PORKchopEXPRE55

PORKchopEXPRE55

PostSubject: not that kinda dirty   kinda dumb... gonna ask anyway EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 11:17 am

Just wanted to make clear its not an xxx site. i know filthy dirty sounds.... well, dirty but come on where talking about jeeps here. :). Check it out. just i think my wife said there are link to some... you know.
Back to top Go down
PORKchopEXPRE55

PORKchopEXPRE55

PostSubject: spelling   kinda dumb... gonna ask anyway EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 11:18 am

I type faster than i think so i miss spell alot. i ment we're not where. :P
Back to top Go down
timberwolf

PostSubject: Re: kinda dumb... gonna ask anyway   kinda dumb... gonna ask anyway EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 9:31 pm

PORKchopEXPRE55 wrote:
My wife was looking for jeep forums one day and came across something called FILTHYDIRTYJEEPGIRL.COM I don't think it's what your looking for but it will def. give you a good laugh. Take caution because there are areas of the site that send you to other links that are... mature.

lol i just checked it out.. lol!
Back to top Go down
timberwolf

PostSubject: Re: kinda dumb... gonna ask anyway   kinda dumb... gonna ask anyway EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 9:38 pm

XterraXtian wrote:
JEEPERX wrote:

cheers Yah, and you didn't even mind that I wheeled an Xterra!!!

Hang in there, Timberwolf......a Jeeper always gets the girl!!! Wink

thanks... i got bitten by the "dating a Jeep chick bug" ever since the one i was hanging out with. shame it didnt work out, i liked her. im sure theres another one out there, just gotta find her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kinda dumb... gonna ask anyway   kinda dumb... gonna ask anyway Empty

Back to top Go down

kinda dumb... gonna ask anyway
Page 1 of 1