Maryland Rock Raiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maryland Rock Raiders Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LJ time to grow up some

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mdcj7
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
mdcj7

Male Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-02-03

LJ time to grow up some Empty
PostSubject: LJ time to grow up some   LJ time to grow up some EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 9:06 pm

well the LJ is going to grow up
LJ time to grow up some LJ%20jeep-3

Order the 2 1/2" Rough Country lift kit last week
Today I order 5 NITTO Terra Grappler AT 265/75/16 that will be sported on rubicon wheels
When I do the lift I will document how easy or not so easy a small lift can be installed in your own driveway.
I try to take as many pictures as I can and post them. Once everything gets here I just be waiting on some warmer weather.
Back to top Go down
chefdab

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: need a hand   LJ time to grow up some EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 4:45 pm

Hey let me know if you need a hand installing the lift. I'm just up in Bel Air and could come down if you want an extra pair of hands.
Back to top Go down
mdcj7
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
mdcj7

PostSubject: Re: LJ time to grow up some   LJ time to grow up some EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 9:18 pm

chefdab wrote:
Hey let me know if you need a hand installing the lift. I'm just up in Bel Air and could come down if you want an extra pair of hands.

Chefdab thanks for the offer I'm not sure when I'm doing the lift.

All the parts are here were is the warm weather
LJ time to grow up some Lf1
LJ time to grow up some Lf2
Back to top Go down
LaxnYj18

LaxnYj18

Male Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: LJ time to grow up some   LJ time to grow up some EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 10:10 pm

i dont think i could sleep if i knew all those parts where in the garage and not on the jeep, haha.
Back to top Go down
mdcj7
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
mdcj7

PostSubject: Re: LJ time to grow up some   LJ time to grow up some EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 8:53 pm

Got the lift on the jeep this weekend did not get as many pictures as I wanted I just kept on wrenching.
before shot
LJ time to grow up some L4

that hardest part of the lift was getting the old front shocks off I found a new way of getting them off who knew they would break so easly
LJ time to grow up some L1
LJ time to grow up some L3

after shot

LJ time to grow up some L2

I'm very please with the look of of the lift. I glad I put the 3/4" spacer up front this keep the jeep level other wise it would still have a rake to it. I have only drove it a little still have to get the front end align at a shop. it seems to be a good kit for the price you can beat it.
Back to top Go down
chefdab

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: LJ time to grow up some   LJ time to grow up some EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 3:56 pm

I guess you didn't need my help after all. Looks good. Time to change your signature line.
Back to top Go down
mdcj7
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
mdcj7

PostSubject: Re: LJ time to grow up some   LJ time to grow up some EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 7:34 pm

chefdab wrote:
I guess you didn't need my help after all. Looks good. Time to change your signature line.

Thanks for the offer I have this thing about doing all my builds myself it was not that bad only had to get the wife to step on the axle once to get the spring in. Also when someone comes around to help all I want to do is talk and drink and your welcome anytime to do that.
Back to top Go down
ffhill61

ffhill61

Male Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: LJ time to grow up some   LJ time to grow up some EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 9:49 pm

Looks Great!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LJ time to grow up some   LJ time to grow up some Empty

Back to top Go down

LJ time to grow up some
Page 1 of 1