Maryland Rock Raiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maryland Rock Raiders Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The beaters new stance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
crazyjimmy
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
crazyjimmy

Male Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2009-02-03

The beaters new stance Empty
PostSubject: The beaters new stance   The beaters new stance EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 6:58 pm

Maybe I am cheap or just from the hills of the Ozarks. But I still want to go cheap on my build.

I have been all over the net today and have some new ideas :

Out side the frame headers for a CJ, would they fit a wagoneer? Got both need to measure more to come on that
miss the thrushcherry bomb and header combo on my CJ5 I had in Fla. in the late 80s.

Give Shaggy my front fenders (he needs a straight set) and make homemade tube-frnders massive cut outs

Tub the back with drag tubs from summit racing again massive cut outs.

At least 35" MTRs, hockey puck lift if needed, it has 32" on it now with no lift.
Back to top Go down
mdcj7
Forum Trail Guide
Forum Trail Guide
mdcj7

Male Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-02-03

The beaters new stance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beaters new stance   The beaters new stance EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 8:39 pm

Headers anything will fit with a mall and good aim.

keep shaggy fenders you will need the inner fender for the tube fenders it will stop some mud but I have seen you drive maybe not. The tub thing would not work unless you put a CJ5 axle in it and then your tire would hit the frame. Just cut the rear quarter its not going to last more than one trip anyway the quarter pannel I mean.
Back to top Go down

The beaters new stance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maryland Rock Raiders :: 4X4 TECH :: OFFROAD TECH & MODIFICATION-
Jump to: